cheapest place for 10kg of polyester?

28 replies
Found 9th Dec 2014
cheapest ive found is 25£

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
28 Comments

Haven't you stuffed this flippin bear yet?!

Original Poster

cdm22

Haven't you stuffed this flippin bear yet?!

only got it today thought it would be another week, bought from china, it came now im going to buy, was going to buy for 25 quid, but now my payal is blocked i have to update stuff to use it ffs hate paypal

whelan189

only got it today thought it would be another week, bought from china, it … only got it today thought it would be another week, bought from china, it came now im going to buy, was going to buy for 25 quid, but now my payal is blocked i have to update stuff to use it ffs hate paypal

Whys your PayPal blocked? :O

You need 20kg.

Wouldn't it be cheaper cutting up some hollow fibre pillows? Just a thought.

Original Poster

dereklogan7

Wouldn't it be cheaper cutting up some hollow fibre pillows? Just a … Wouldn't it be cheaper cutting up some hollow fibre pillows? Just a thought.

how many pillows is 10kg? haha

Original Poster

ceres

You need 20kg.

what?
Hooked99

Whys your PayPal blocked? :O

brother did not pay his fees or something, so they blocked everypne is my house and whoever has ever logged in on my ip (girlfriend ect) paypal because of it.. the basssstods

whelan189

what?brother did not pay his fees or something, so they blocked everypne … what?brother did not pay his fees or something, so they blocked everypne is my house and whoever has ever logged in on my ip (girlfriend ect) paypal because of it.. the basssstods

Dayumm

Original Poster

Hooked99

Dayumm

I know its such bs, i've proved im not the person with id yet they dont care, so stupid

whelan189

I know its such bs, i've proved im not the person with id yet they dont … I know its such bs, i've proved im not the person with id yet they dont care, so stupid

Can you not pay them for him? PayPal makes everything much easier when buying online

whelan189

how many pillows is 10kg? haha

I don't have a clue but what are you stuffing? A Grizzly full size?

Original Poster

Hooked99

Can you not pay them for him? PayPal makes everything much easier when … Can you not pay them for him? PayPal makes everything much easier when buying online

he had some other issues too shield bidding i think, even if i paid they would not unblock anyones, stupid really annoying too, i have setup a new one is another adress then just ship to my address, used for a week now no porblem, but they want me to send id now:( which has my adress on :L

whelan189

he had some other issues too shield bidding i think, even if i paid they … he had some other issues too shield bidding i think, even if i paid they would not unblock anyones, stupid really annoying too, i have setup a new one is another adress then just ship to my address, used for a week now no porblem, but they want me to send id now:( which has my adress on :L

So is your account locked until you provide ID or what?

whelan189

what?

The extra 10kg is for the item you're going to submit for safety and flammability testing and obtaining the correct safety labelling to make sure you don't kill a child with the items you're selling.
Edited by: "ceres" 11th Dec 2014

Original Poster

ceres

The extra 10kg is for the item you're going to submit for safety and … The extra 10kg is for the item you're going to submit for safety and flammability testing and obtaining the correct safety labelling to make sure you don't kill a child with the items you're selling.

I probs wont sell it keeping for myself, and shouldnt it already have it the seller tested, says so on the listings

If you're selling a stuffed toy, it's the complete toy that has to be tested.

Original Poster

Hooked99

So is your account locked until you provide ID or what?

says limited, then all the id for things i need to do is ticked, then when you ring up , they say the person in x name needs to contact us, they wont tell me anything or remove it, bs

Original Poster

ceres

If you're selling a stuffed toy, it's the complete toy that has to be … If you're selling a stuffed toy, it's the complete toy that has to be tested.

ceres

If you're selling a stuffed toy, it's the complete toy that has to be … If you're selling a stuffed toy, it's the complete toy that has to be tested.

if i sold to a friend would the police arrest me?....

You make a stuffed toy, you sell a stuffed toy, you have to ensure it complies with the relevant safety legislation irrespective of who the customer is. If you don't you're committing an offence. It's not difficult to understand. Are you happy to put your friend at risk? Or your friend's children? Maybe you are.

Original Poster

ceres

You make a stuffed toy, you sell a stuffed toy, you have to ensure it … You make a stuffed toy, you sell a stuffed toy, you have to ensure it complies with the relevant safety legislation irrespective of who the customer is. If you don't you're committing an offence. It's not difficult to understand. Are you happy to put your friend at risk? Or your friend's children? Maybe you are.

naa going to make 50 and sell em really cheap, easy sales this xmas

6 months in prison and a £5000 fine will wipe out any profit you expect to make.

whelan189

says limited, then all the id for things i need to do is ticked, then … says limited, then all the id for things i need to do is ticked, then when you ring up , they say the person in x name needs to contact us, they wont tell me anything or remove it, bs

Cant you pretend you are x person?

go to build a bear in a ninja costume and use there stuffing machine lmao X)

Original Poster

Hooked99

Cant you pretend you are x person?

yeah and they will want me to pay the bill which is around 50£ but even then they wont unblock accounts cause of shield bidding

Original Poster

ceres

6 months in prison and a £5000 fine will wipe out any profit you expect … 6 months in prison and a £5000 fine will wipe out any profit you expect to make.

worth it, already sold 10 around neighbourhood, kids will love them

whelan189

shield bidding

Shill, it's shill.

The likelihood of you ever being capable of making anything that anyone would actually pay money for is approaching zero.

Original Poster

ceres

Shill, it's shill.The likelihood of you ever being capable of making … Shill, it's shill.The likelihood of you ever being capable of making anything that anyone would actually pay money for is approaching zero.

hahahaha, make me laugh
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do councils provide data when using a Data Collection company?610
    2. 1x Cineworld code needed412
    3. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G11
    4. Appliance direct code or voucher11

See more discussions