Expired

Cheapest place for a 32 inch tv with built in dvd player

Found 4th Feb
Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys
Community Updates
12 Comments
have you not looked yourself? ebay, google, richer sounds etc
What's a dvd player?
Looked argos, very, tesco, asda and currys just looking to see if anyone has seen a good deal before I purchase one
The 1990's
tesco.com/dir…744

1 sec look, now look at model and reviews and see if can use on any cash back sites
tecnika in my eyes are cheap and will only last a few years maybe depends on use.
wayners22 m ago

What's a dvd player?

Pop down to Poundland and find out by walking along the aisles.
If you are mentally challenged, get a friend to explain what things do on the shelves.
The.Ghostbuster38 m ago

Looked argos, very, tesco, asda and currys just looking to see if anyone …Looked argos, very, tesco, asda and currys just looking to see if anyone has seen a good deal before I purchase one

This isn't what you asked originally and perhaps you should have asked the question in this manner. Hence, the equally silly responses. By asking for the cheapest place, as per the opening question, it is highly unlikely that you will receive a suitable answer and, of course, makes the question appear almost pointless, much akin to many other posts that opens with questions such as "Best 55 inch TV", "cheapest 17 inch laptop available", and so on and so forth.
Edited by: "ElliottC" 4th Feb
ElliottC6 m ago

This isn't what you asked originally and perhaps you should have asked the …This isn't what you asked originally and perhaps you should have asked the question in this manner. Hence, the equally silly responses. By asking for the cheapest place, as per the opening question, it is highly unlikely that you will receive a suitable answer and, of course, makes the question appear almost pointless, much akin to many other posts that opens with questions such as "Best 55 inch TV", "cheapest 17 inch laptop available", and so on and so forth.

Thanks to be honest I don't think i'll bother asking on this site again anyway as you always generally don't get anyone that actually wants to help and would rather take the piss. For the people that take this post seriously thank you.
the trouble is cheap deals. cheap doesnt mean great

i always go by "pay cheap, pay twice" sometimes payign a little extra gets you things like smart tv etc or built in wifi

my chef just brought from currys a £120 tv white, smart tv, wifi and dvd but is 28 inch
The.Ghostbuster1 h, 59 m ago

Thanks to be honest I don't think i'll bother asking on this site again …Thanks to be honest I don't think i'll bother asking on this site again anyway as you always generally don't get anyone that actually wants to help and would rather take the piss. For the people that take this post seriously thank you.

Yeah the quality of responses has gone downhill, lots of passive aggressive, sarcastic (I'm also a culprit) and pointless responses nowadays.

You should try the deals section, use search then in advance search you can set a minimum heat. At least that way you can see what the community thinks it hot at the moment, maybe take it from there.

Personally, you get some good LG's for a reasonable price, but as I said, the deals section might assist.
Cash converters and alike have loads. Although not new
The.Ghostbuster2 h, 50 m ago

Thanks to be honest I don't think i'll bother asking on this site again …Thanks to be honest I don't think i'll bother asking on this site again anyway as you always generally don't get anyone that actually wants to help and would rather take the piss. For the people that take this post seriously thank you.

I don't think you can really blame the community for the quality of the replies you received. As a general rule with forums, you get out what you put in, and in your case, you put so little in that you should probably be pleased not to have been ignored altogether.

The problem with your post is that it tells us nothing. All you're doing is saying you want something, and want us to find it for you. There's no mention of you doing any searching or research yourself. Why would anyone put the effort in to helping you in that situation? The internet search tools available to us are the same as the ones available to you. If you're too lazy to use them (or too lazy to tell us what you've found already), why would any of us want to bother searching for you?

HUKD is a great resource, if you seek advice or knowledge in an effective way. Look at the advice someone asking "I've found these two TVs, here's a link to the first, here's a link to the second, which is the one you'd recommend?" typically gets, for example. You ask a zero-effort question though, and all you'll ever get is responses of a similar caliber.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants