Expired

Cheapest place for a new apple macbook aluminium

5 replies
Found 2nd Mar 2009
Does anyone know the cheapest place to get the new Aluminium Apple Macbook either in-store or online.
Many Thanks

5 Comments

Apple control the retail channel very tightly, meaning the prices tend to vary +/- £5.

Best way to buy a new, current generation Mac is using an educational discount.

Original Poster

Thanks, I thought about the Educational store but do you not have to prove your a student?

Another idea of doing it is by gettting it delivered to your door from the dixons tax free store at the airports. The discount one gets from Education Store is 16% where as the discount you get from Dixons tax free is 15%.

Find out if someone you know is going to travel and ask them to buy it for you and you can get it delivered to your local UK address for £5.00.

Every teacher and full-time student is entitled to a discount.

Don't you have a little brother/nephew/friend of a friend or something. Drag them to the Apple store, promising a free lunch or something.

Original Poster

SUMMONER;4532752

Every teacher and full-time student is entitled to a discount.Don't you … Every teacher and full-time student is entitled to a discount.Don't you have a little brother/nephew/friend of a friend or something. Drag them to the Apple store, promising a free lunch or something.

Looks like I shall be dragging my little bro down to the Apple store this weekend haha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions