Groups
    EXPIRED

cheapest place for a original sony ericcson bst-33 battery

Banned
    it's probably ebay, but there's gotta be somewhere selling em as cheap as peanuts, major reppage to all helpers

5 Comments

]http//ww…p2= £5.99 incl free delivery

Not sure if I am unlucky but I have bought different batteries for SE phones from Ebay. I have tried to select 'good' UK traders with what appear to be good replacements usually of higher power. I have always charged fully. The SE phones (k810/k750/c902) seem to know these are alien batteries, not originals and you get a message to say so when charging. All looks ok until making calls and they seem to discharge very quickly.

On the other hand have bought replacements for my Nokias, several different Canon cams, and my Ipod and these have been fine!

Original Poster Banned

BlackCloud;2677439

Not sure if I am unlucky but I have bought different batteries for SE … Not sure if I am unlucky but I have bought different batteries for SE phones from Ebay. I have tried to select 'good' UK traders with what appear to be good replacements usually of higher power. I have always charged fully. The SE phones (k810/k750/c902) seem to know these are alien batteries, not originals and you get a message to say so when charging. All looks ok until making calls and they seem to discharge very quickly.On the other hand have bought replacements for my Nokias, several different Canon cams, and my Ipod and these have been fine!

ah great my phones a k810 lol

umanga;2677095

]http://www.sparepartsformobiles.co.uk/mobile_phone_spare_parts.asp?manufacturer=Batteries&model=Sony%20Ericsson%20BST-33&condition=14%20day&id=765&title=model&group1=&group2= £5.99 incl free delivery

These are fakes - will be OK if you plan to keep your phone for 3-7 months,my friend bought from them 10 months ago.

ive got a Slightly used one. any good?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1927
      2. What would be HELL to you?66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767277
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526

See more discussions