Cheapest place for face masks?

Posted 31st May
Hi guys,

I would like to know where the cheapest place is to buy N95 face masks and the 50
pack disposable 3 ply face masks.

The N95s look to be £4.50 each on eBay, and £30 for a pack of 50 3ply disposable ones from Boots.

Any better deals? I will need a few 50 packs for business use

(Just looking for financial suggestions here, not arguing about their ineffectiveness)
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Bought mine from Groupon click. When I used the code REDHOT it gave me a 10% discount. Now only it's 7%.
Edited by: "I_Wish" 31st May
What about disposable gloves?
I_Wish31/05/2020 20:33

Bought mine from Groupon click. When I used the code REDHOT it gave me a …Bought mine from Groupon click. When I used the code REDHOT it gave me a 10% discount. Now only it's 7%.[Image]

These are not EN149 or whatever the specification is I have to comply with, also amazon are selling the same one for £22.99 incl delivery
Edited by: "trojanh" 31st May
jpoolfitz31/05/2020 20:36

What about disposable gloves?

Yeah I was ideally looking for one merchant to buy from but I will also need disposable gloves. Do you know a good price/ place for them?
My gloves came from carparts4less and eurocarparts.
Mechanics gloves.
trojanh31/05/2020 20:41

Yeah I was ideally looking for one merchant to buy from but I will also …Yeah I was ideally looking for one merchant to buy from but I will also need disposable gloves. Do you know a good price/ place for them?

Boots sell both although I wouldn’t recommend gloves. They are the worse for germs
ndyanem31/05/2020 20:50

Boots sell both although I wouldn’t recommend gloves. They are the worse f …Boots sell both although I wouldn’t recommend gloves. They are the worse for germs

good to see reputable retailers selling face masks now
There were plenty around at the usual prices when this first started to kick off." It's just flu they said". We didn't go along with that, we were abroad at the time and brought a load back (FOR OUR OWN USE ONLY, not to profit from)
Edited by: "joyf4536" 31st May
joyf453631/05/2020 21:23

There were plenty around at the usual prices when this first started to …There were plenty around at the usual prices when this first started to kick off." It's just flu they said". We didn't go along with that, we were abroad at the time and brought a load back (FOR OUR OWN USE ONLY, not to profit from)

Same. Although I got mine from Amazon. Easy to buy 50 FFP3 Masks from Amazon right at the beginning of March. Then everything went out of stock. Distributed mine amongst the family. I wouldn't trust eBay small sellers right now with the amount of counterfeits due to the profit being made. My hospital department team thought it was over the top, and then 2 weeks later they completely changed their mind..... Times change quickly.
Edited by: "Firefly1" 31st May
Firefly131/05/2020 22:04

Same. Although I got mine from Amazon. Easy to buy 50 FFP3 Masks from …Same. Although I got mine from Amazon. Easy to buy 50 FFP3 Masks from Amazon right at the beginning of March. Then everything went out of stock. Distributed mine amongst the family. I wouldn't trust eBay small sellers right now with the amount of counterfeits due to the profit being made. My hospital department team thought it was over the top, and then 2 weeks later they completely changed their mind..... Times change quickly.

It's their fault if they don't read the news. When we flew back into LHR in Early March and caught the tube we were the only ones wearing masks. Two weeks later I would have probably been mugged for it.

Stay alive Read the news ignore Idiots
Edited by: "joyf4536" 31st May
Post a comment
@
    Text