Expired

CHEAPEST PLACE FOR FRONTLINE FOR CATS?

6 replies
Found 16th Jan 2008
Frontline Spot On Cat x 6 Pipettes

can anyone find the cheapest online price please? cheapest ive found is around £15.30 - any help would be very much appreciated!!!

1. Ask
  2. Frontline
6 Comments

Take a look here via ]MSE.

Had a real good scout around on-line but couldn't find anything better - including the old MSE link. Would be interested to know if you do come up with anything, Our dog needs regular front-lining due to lots of ticks locally. ...UUGH...
Costs a tidy sum.

Can I ask where you havr already found this price?

[COLOR="Gray"]"Frontline Spot On Cat x 6 Pipettes
cheapest ive found is around £15.30" [/COLOR]

rangermastiffs;1467021

Can I ask where you havr already found this price?[COLOR=Gray]"Frontline … Can I ask where you havr already found this price?[COLOR=Gray]"Frontline Spot On Cat x 6 Pipettescheapest ive found is around £15.30" [/COLOR]

Possibly at ]PetMeds.co.uk" target="_blank" class="link" rel="nofollow noopener">co.uk/Frontline-Spot-On-for-Cats" target="_blank" class="link" rel="nofollow noopener">]PetMeds.co.uk via a google search for "frontline for cats"

£15.31 is the first of the sponsored ads.

Diodorus-siculus;1467142

Possibly at ]PetMeds.co.uk via a google search for "frontline for … Possibly at ]PetMeds.co.uk via a google search for "frontline for cats"£15.31 is the first of the sponsored ads._________________________Be good, Dio :thumbsup:

What a guy, can I be in your Gang :roll:

But mastiffs, I see that you are enquiring about CAT front-line - do you have a cunning plan to lure the feline foe into range with the bait of parasite-freedom?:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition11
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3538
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22

See more discussions