Cheapest place for international delivery of a large letter

Posted 21st Dec 2019
A lot of them charge for parcels and no large letters and the only delivery service i can think of is royal mail and they charge £9 for a large letter upto 100g.

IS there anything cheaper, i need it tracked and the letter weight is around 50g.

Thganks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Royal mail is the cheapest you'll get for smaller international stuff. The tracking/signature is the expensive part, if you didn't need that you'd be looking at about £4 to £5.
What is it if you just sending a letter, then I suppose the old style blue airmail thing will be cheapest not sure if royal mail still do them.
MynameisM21/12/2019 18:24

What is it if you just sending a letter, then I suppose the old style blue …What is it if you just sending a letter, then I suppose the old style blue airmail thing will be cheapest not sure if royal mail still do them.

used to love its Christmas design, but aerogrammes were withdrawn from sale in October 2012,
Edited by: "splender" 22nd Dec 2019
MynameisM21/12/2019 18:24

What is it if you just sending a letter, then I suppose the old style blue …What is it if you just sending a letter, then I suppose the old style blue airmail thing will be cheapest not sure if royal mail still do them.

I found a few of those in the garage a few weeks ago.. how do they work/ are the cheapest?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions