Expired

Cheapest place for Maxi-Cosi 2wayfix base?

Found 22nd Jan 2014
Same as this one; johnlewis.com/max…882

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Community Updates
AskMaxi Cosi
4 Comments
hi I always look on amazon or kiddicare somewhere like that for the cheapest price.. then use mothercare to buy it as you get the aftercare with them. They will price match anything so long as it's like for like. Saved a substantial £65 on car seat recently. Good luck
heyluke

hi I always look on amazon or kiddicare somewhere like that for the … hi I always look on amazon or kiddicare somewhere like that for the cheapest price.. then use mothercare to buy it as you get the aftercare with them. They will price match anything so long as it's like for like. Saved a substantial £65 on car seat recently. Good luck

Thanks, just looked and couldn't find it on either site. £175 is abit extreme IMO. Will keep looking
Maxi-Cosi are insisting that they can only be sold in person to ensure that they are fitted properly, which means that everyone can get away with charging the RRP for the added fitting service and that no online retailers will be putting pressure on the price.

justkiddingonline-blog.co.uk/tag…arl - this blog gives more information
Edited by: "mn1mpm" 19th Feb 2014
mn1mpm

Maxi-Cosi are insisting that they can only be sold in person to ensure … Maxi-Cosi are insisting that they can only be sold in person to ensure that they are fitted properly, which means that everyone can get away with charging the RRP for the added fitting service and that no online retailers will be putting pressure on the price.http://justkiddingonline-blog.co.uk/tag/maxi-cosi-2way-pearl - this blog gives more information

Thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants