Expired

Cheapest place for panasonic th50pz81 50 inch plasma

Banned 5 replies
Found 11th Feb 2009
As title says, cheapest place for the 50 inch plasma with freesat

5 Comments

£1175.01 incl delivery using code FEB2 at Dixons dixons.co.uk/mar…064

Or, if you're somewhere around London you can pick one up instore in Tottenham Court Road at Ask Electronics for £1099.00 askdirect.co.uk/uvi…692

£1168.02 1st audiovisual, who I think have a pretty good reputation.

this link is for foundem, which is the best price comparison I have found, it also gives a graph so you can see if the price is going in the right direction.

]http//ww…jsp

frible;4351757

£1168.02 1st audiovisual, who I think have a pretty good reputation.this … £1168.02 1st audiovisual, who I think have a pretty good reputation.this link is for foundem, which is the best price comparison I have found, it also gives a graph so you can see if the price is going in the right direction.http://www.foundem.co.uk/M/electronics/Plasma-TV/Panasonic/TH50PZ81B.jsp

Unfortunately, the price there is £1346.64. Everything that's ultimately paid for in overseas currency is either going up or the quality is going down (see PCs for evidence).

oops, should never trust price comparison sites methinks. You are right about currency effect on prices, its the £-$ rate that kills us, so new shipments are probably going to be at a higher wholesale price, at least the recession will keep a lid on any profiteering.

I am currently putting together a leaflet for a local electrical retailer in Hull called Nuway.

They are selling the following:

TH50PZ81 at £1099.99

TH46PZ81 at £999.99

They do not deliver nationally so the offer is probably only useful if you live in Hull or East Yorkshire or are happy to collect.

nuway.co.uk/abo…asp

The 50" is the cheapest price in the country so I don't expect there will be many left by the time the leaflet is distributed.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2638
    2. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit59
    3. With or without cream?34
    4. Cex snes mini price1225

See more discussions