Groups
    EXPIRED

cheapest place for playmobil

or if anyone is flogging any.

thank you for your time.

5 Comments

[url]www.thetoyshop.com[/url] - sale on playmobil - up to 50% off some items. might be worth a look.

[url]www.mailorderexpress.co.uk[/url] - usual price but huge selection

is there anything specific you are after?

Original Poster

nothing specific really just building theyre collection. i have girls and a boy 2 age 7 and 1 age 6.

Daughter has asked for the supermarket though.

i have 4 boys , and a loft full of playmobil, love the stuff, unfortunately they are not willing to give it up yet!
    i found it holds its value well, sometimes the 2nds hand stuff on ebay was going for more than the shop price., so a tip - keep all the boxes to resell later on!!

Hi, i've got a brand new pirate ship (it's the one that cost £29.99 not £59.99) My son had 2 bought for him for christmas and i completly forgot about it. It's up the attic now so i'm not sure of the number. I would want £20 plus whatever postage would be, which i guess would be quite a bit as its a big box. Let me know and i can email (cant upload pics on here for some reason) you a pic later 2nite.

I sell lots of playmobil on e-bay - i have a supermarket on at the minute if you are interested in anything in particular let me know
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2160
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767226
      3. Spotify Family Premium share510
      4. love affairs1015

See more discussions