Groups

Cheapest Place I Can Preorder Zelda Breath of the Wild Switch For Delivery On Release Day?

Panicking a little here, could use some help. Reserved a Switch at my local GAME a couple of weeks ago but they didn't have any copies of Zelda to reserve along with it - they said I should call back a couple of days before launch as they'd have bundles available then... well I've just called and there aren't going to be any bundles. As being there for the midnight launch is now pointless, my main concern is getting a copy of Zelda on Friday. All the deals listed on HUKD are sold out - does anyone know any suppliers who guarantee delivery on release day and haven't overpriced the game? I'm happy to go for the LE if there's a better deal. Cheers!

22 Comments

You could download it from the eShop

Original Poster

f34r

You could download it from the eShop

Yeah that's my last backup, but it'd literally take up all the free space + I bet it'll take like 20 hours to download as the servers'll be rammed on launch day

This is letting me pre order for the 3rd to my post code

argos.co.uk/pro…082

Original Poster

f34r

This is letting me pre order for the 3rd to my post … This is letting me pre order for the 3rd to my post codehttp://www.argos.co.uk/product/6345082

Cheers f34r, I actually just finished a chat with support - they contacted the supplier who are expecting to get copies in tomorrow and they'll be dispatched 1st class, so they seem like a pretty good shout. A little pricey though, especially as there aren't any working promo codes.

crimsonnight

Cheers f34r, I actually just finished a chat with support - they … Cheers f34r, I actually just finished a chat with support - they contacted the supplier who are expecting to get copies in tomorrow and they'll be dispatched 1st class, so they seem like a pretty good shout. A little pricey though, especially as there aren't any working promo codes.

Everything over the last couple of days seems to of dried up. Although stock seems to go in and out on Amazon, I assume people cancelling and the system updating

I've been quite lucky and only paid full price for the console so far, used the £10 off amazon from last month for Zelda and 1-2 Switch and bagged the £35 pro controller from Very.

Game won't have any copies at the launch?

Original Poster

jco83

Game won't have any copies at the launch?

Not in my local store (that's a decent size) - it's definitely worth tracking down the number of your local store and finding out what their situation is imo!

Simply Games £49.85
    The Game Collection £49.95
    Grainger Games £49.99 with wristband
    *also Base £49.85
    *preorder for launch day collection at Smyths Toys £47.99 (possibly midnight collection?)
    Edited by: "jco83" 1st Mar

Gameseek £48.50 but many don't trust them

Original Poster

jco83

Simply Games £49.85The Game Collection £49.95Grainger Games £49.99 with wr … Simply Games £49.85The Game Collection £49.95Grainger Games £49.99 with wristband

Thanks - all sites good for delivering on launch day?

crimsonnight

Thanks - all sites good for delivering on launch day?

There's no indication of otherwise
    I've ordered mine from Simply Games and it hasn't been dispatched yet
    *my order has now shipped
    Edited by: "jco83" 1st Mar

Nice wristband from Grainger
    http://www.graingergames.co.uk/graphics/screenshots/main/Wristbands.jpghttp://www.graingergames.co.uk/graphics/screenshots/main/Wristband%20(2).jpg

Guys what are the prices on the eshop?

roloboy

Guys what are the prices on the eshop?

jco83

Good lord are they having a laugh!

If you live in London, I was going to cancel my preorder on the day at the White city Game as I got a good deal on it through Amazon. I'd be more than happy to give the copy to you if you're available.

Original Poster

smuddybuddy20

If you live in London, I was going to cancel my preorder on the day at … If you live in London, I was going to cancel my preorder on the day at the White city Game as I got a good deal on it through Amazon. I'd be more than happy to give the copy to you if you're available.

Cheers mate, I really appreciate that, but I'm not in London unfortunately.

Just got the despatch email from the game collection for my Wii u copy

Original Poster

Illusionary

Do you have a local Smyths … Do you have a local Smyths store?http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/legend-zelda-breath-wild-wii-u-44-99-smyths-toys-2625853

Nowhere near me unfortunately (Kent), I miss out on a lot of good deals

I would think places would have it instore on the day such as Tesco etc

Original Poster

jco83

How about Tesco instore on the day

Risky strat - for now I've preorder the LE from Argos, but will cancel it if there's a better deal (like the standard edition being closer to £45)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions