Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest place online to buy a dyson upright vacum cleaner?

Not really bothered about the model, just after a new dyson to replace our old one.

Must be available online

9 Comments

dixons.co.uk/mar…id= plus 4% quidco, no brush control so ideal if you just have carpets, i have the DC14, the only downside is the holding cylinder is not that large, but it's not really a hassle emptying it

£139.99 for the DC07 Origin, reserve and collect at Comet here comet.co.uk/sho…276

Try argos, DC14 and there are free extras with it!! £145.69

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions but it's got to be ordered online as i don't live near any of these stores

fab_1;4271495

dc14 £145.67 delivered … dc14 £145.67 delivered http://www.electrical123.com/products/ProductDetail.asp?ProductCode=DYS-UVC-DC14ORIGIN-I&source=aw&utm_source=Affiliates&utm_medium=Links&utm_campaign=AW

Unfortunately, it seems that delivery to IoM is not an option (no dates appear highlighted when you put an IM postcode in).

However, £145.65 here johnlewis.com/230…735 and the IM postcode is accepted, delivery is still stated as free.

Original Poster

cheers andy :thumbsup:

currys.co.uk/mar…elp

Curry's have the Animal beast of a Dyson half price if that is any good for you Sir? :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?46
      2. Small, stylish writers notebook/netbook12
      3. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?23
      4. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?68

See more discussions