Groups

Cheapest place to but a wireless xbox 360 controller

Hi can anyone tell me the cheapest place to buy a xbox 360 control pad?thanks

10 Comments

Any shop you go in you can but one...............you may get kicked out for it though. :-D

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3071372

base.com … base.com http://www.base.com/GHw/Wireless-Controller-Light-Blue-Xbox-360/MS08957/product.htm £17.99 delivered

cheers m8 just orderd one,had to as i just broke my pad in anger during the **** tna wrestling game,just put that on ebay too!!!

Banned

strobez1977;3071583

cheers m8 just orderd one,had to as i just broke my pad in anger during … cheers m8 just orderd one,had to as i just broke my pad in anger during the **** tna wrestling game,just put that on ebay too!!!

no probs

Syzable;3071410

Any shop you go in you can but one...............you may get kicked out … Any shop you go in you can but one...............you may get kicked out for it though. :-D

Over my head this one.

deek72;3071851

Over my head this one.

Read the thread title. :thumbsup:

Syzable;3072308

Read the thread title. :thumbsup:

I thing I'm getting there. But/buy/assault?
    Not really funny though tbh. :whistling:

Should of rang MS they sent me a knew one for one of my shoulder buttons being a bit tempremental. You could still ring them now I suppose

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;3078254

Should of rang MS they sent me a knew one for one of my shoulder buttons … Should of rang MS they sent me a knew one for one of my shoulder buttons being a bit tempremental. You could still ring them now I suppose

you can tell ya from newcastle ;-) Boycoutt dont have a U in .. lol just like "knew is actually "new!" :whistling:

juss kidding hun

Just realised that, in my defence I had my duaghter sitting on my lap as I typed. Watching Night Garden on Iplayer at same time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280967
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions