Groups

Cheapest place to buy a good quality 30 metre hose pipe? please

Looking for a good quality hose pipe as my old one keeps getting tangled and is ready to burst! need some recommendations please.

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

£10 at wickes

Don't buy cheap if you can avoid. They kink and some burst. The kinking will drive you mad.

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies

30 metre hose pipe ! What are you watering a football pitch ?

I've just got the expanding non kink type, 45mtrs for £11 off ebay, it's the best and easiest hose I have ever had, when not in use it is very easy to wrap up, very small space needed, and when connected and in use just as claimed it grows to 3 times its starting length. I am very impressed, just got to see how long it lasts. PS, at the BBC Gardeners World show last weekend the exact same hose was selling for £50.

raf35y1

I've just got the expanding non kink type, 45mtrs for £11 off ebay, it's … I've just got the expanding non kink type, 45mtrs for £11 off ebay, it's the best and easiest hose I have ever had, when not in use it is very easy to wrap up, very small space needed, and when connected and in use just as claimed it grows to 3 times its starting length. I am very impressed, just got to see how long it lasts. PS, at the BBC Gardeners World show last weekend the exact same hose was selling for £50.

Make sure it is well drained and put away for winter - very prone to frost damage if left out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V11
      2. How are Very for pre-orders ?44
      3. Keter 6x4 shed.22
      4. Memory foam mattress topper55

See more discussions