Cheapest place to buy an Origonal Xbox???

Found 9th Jun 2008
I'm looking for the cheapest place to buy an origonal Microsoft Xbox Console. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

thanks

13 Comments

]Amazon few here

new delivered from £34.95

my son has one, make an offer and i'll ask him for you

it is the limited edition crystal version

cex has them for £25 unboxed and £30 boxed.

GameStation have them for 20 I believe, 25 with a game under... 15 quid *i think*

Check out the window with all the 'retro' consoles at GameStation

Jelly;2280684

Check out the window with all the 'retro' consoles at GameStation

the original xbox is so much more than a console these days, its an amazing media centre device, the xbox will still rock for a long while now!

car boot sale m8, i picked one up last week for £5 with all leads and one pad. few people i know have picked up a modded one for £6 and normal ones for £3.

just check a few out, your bound to get lucky.

and dont forget to haggle

tay1982;2280807

car boot sale m8, i picked one up last week for £5 with all leads and one … car boot sale m8, i picked one up last week for £5 with all leads and one pad. few people i know have picked up a modded one for £6 and normal ones for £3.just check a few out, your bound to get lucky.and dont forget to haggle

Please dont let me find any at that price or I will be buying them for the sake of it!!! Ive got two as it is, my regular one and my "spare". I keep getting grilled as why I need a spare one as it is so a spare spare one and a spare one for the spare spare one would be pushing my luck!

harlzter;2281238

Please dont let me find any at that price or I will be buying them for … Please dont let me find any at that price or I will be buying them for the sake of it!!! Ive got two as it is, my regular one and my "spare". I keep getting grilled as why I need a spare one as it is so a spare spare one and a spare one for the spare spare one would be pushing my luck!

lol sorry, i seen a guy last week at one, he was selling for ps2's, 2 was working and 2 were broke, cudda had the lot for £20 buy i decided against it.

make sure u go to a big car boot sale, that way you will have more choice

tay1982;2281259

make sure u go to a big car boot sale, that way you will have more choice

One of the ones I go to on saturday afternoons takes around two hours to get around on an average day, the sunday morning one takes around 1 1/2 hours. We are well sorted round here for weekend car boots morning and afternoon ones both saturday and sunday now, the only trouble is deciding which ones to go to and which ones you have to miss!

have mine for £15 with 2 controllers and GTA san andreas?

harlzter;2280775

the original xbox is so much more than a console these days, its an … the original xbox is so much more than a console these days, its an amazing media centre device, the xbox will still rock for a long while now!

I know, I have XBMC installed :thumbsup:

In my local GameStation they have a 'retro' window, with guess what? All 'retro' consoles (what they class as retro anyway)! XBOX, N64, SNES, etc.

Original Poster

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, rep given.

yummymummy2202;2280526

my son has one, make an offer and i'll ask him for you :)it is the … my son has one, make an offer and i'll ask him for you :)it is the limited edition crystal version

I'm not sure what to offer really, looking to pay as little as possible.

nutta;2281706

have mine for £15 with 2 controllers and GTA san andreas?

Where are you based mate?

You can't buy them new anymore, they, as in Microsoft, stopped making and selling them ages ago!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz44
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions