Groups

Cheapest place to buy Black Wii Remote (on it's own or with Wii Party)?

Cheapest I can find is £34.99 at Argos: argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Is there any cheaper?

7 Comments

asda 32.97 for wii party and remote.

Original Poster

aunty jane

asda 32.97 for wii party and remote.

Is that instore only? As I can't see anything on the website - and don't feel like going on a wild goose chase tomorrow phoning every store

Im after this as well, but they seem to go for £50 on ebay, is it the same thing??

Original Poster

rockerfella20

Im after this as well, but they seem to go for £50 on ebay, is it the … Im after this as well, but they seem to go for £50 on ebay, is it the same thing??

I believe so, have just reserved the one in Argos - at least I know its definitely there - even if I am paying 2 quid more! It's ready for collection tomorrow morning

yep saw it in store yesterday, bit late for me as id already got mine from currys at 34.99 on tuesday.

Pr3cious18

Is that instore only? As I can't see anything on the website - and don't … Is that instore only? As I can't see anything on the website - and don't feel like going on a wild goose chase tomorrow phoning every store

Its online as well but out of stock at the mo. might be the white one.

direct.asda.com/on/…rty

Are you getting the original rather than the new remote plus
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532117
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions