Cheapest Place to buy bubble envelopes for trade? please help

Found 18th Mar 2010
Looking to buy large quantitys of bubble envelopes for cheap prices, but cannot seem to find the cheapest, currently buying from at trade price from our post office, but there must be a better price out there, so Im speculating to you clever people :-)

thanks in advance for any help.

Sam.
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
i reuse the ones i get from play/amazon etc, tesco are quite cheap aswell
You need to go to Poundland mate. about 8 for a quid A5 and 5 for a quid A4
in theory, can't you use some bubble wrap and a brown envelope? Can get bubble wrap from poundland for quite a fair amount.
cheers guys, but looking to buy boxes of them, as we use about 100 a week, we used to buy from poundland but found them cheaper, now just looking to see if there is any other option.
How much are you paying now and what size are they ?
have you tried some of the office supply companies?

]Viking

]Euroffice

are 2 companies I use. If you are buying lots then I wouls expect them to be cheaper than the PO.

Dave
deb8z;8137953

How much are you paying now and what size are they ?

size D/1 and we pay £11.86 Ex VAT per 100 (box)
Wirral_guy;8137972

have you tried some of the office supply companies?]Viking]Eurofficeare 2 … have you tried some of the office supply companies?]Viking]Eurofficeare 2 companies I use. If you are buying lots then I wouls expect them to be cheaper than the PO.Dave

Tried them Dave, we use LAOFFICE & 365 (same company) when we get stuck as they have ok prices, but were looking for wholesalers :-)
You could try envelope-master.co.uk The quality not quite as good as mailite etc but they are cheaper.
ebay 310207284270 £9.89
geegee-pinata;8138032

ebay 310207284270 £9.89

thanks alot.
Riddles;8138023

You could try envelope-master.co.uk The quality not quite as good as … You could try envelope-master.co.uk The quality not quite as good as mailite etc but they are cheaper.

I will try these very good prices,

thank you. rep added. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants