Groups

Cheapest Place to buy bubble envelopes for trade? please help

Banned
    Looking to buy large quantitys of bubble envelopes for cheap prices, but cannot seem to find the cheapest, currently buying from at trade price from our post office, but there must be a better price out there, so Im speculating to you clever people :-)

thanks in advance for any help.

Sam.

12 Comments

i reuse the ones i get from play/amazon etc, tesco are quite cheap aswell

You need to go to Poundland mate. about 8 for a quid A5 and 5 for a quid A4

in theory, can't you use some bubble wrap and a brown envelope? Can get bubble wrap from poundland for quite a fair amount.

Original Poster Banned

cheers guys, but looking to buy boxes of them, as we use about 100 a week, we used to buy from poundland but found them cheaper, now just looking to see if there is any other option.

How much are you paying now and what size are they ?

have you tried some of the office supply companies?

]Viking

]Euroffice

are 2 companies I use. If you are buying lots then I wouls expect them to be cheaper than the PO.

Dave

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;8137953

How much are you paying now and what size are they ?

size D/1 and we pay £11.86 Ex VAT per 100 (box)

Original Poster Banned

Wirral_guy;8137972

have you tried some of the office supply companies?]Viking]Eurofficeare 2 … have you tried some of the office supply companies?]Viking]Eurofficeare 2 companies I use. If you are buying lots then I wouls expect them to be cheaper than the PO.Dave

Tried them Dave, we use LAOFFICE & 365 (same company) when we get stuck as they have ok prices, but were looking for wholesalers :-)

You could try envelope-master.co.uk The quality not quite as good as mailite etc but they are cheaper.

ebay 310207284270 £9.89

Original Poster Banned

geegee-pinata;8138032

ebay 310207284270 £9.89

thanks alot.

Original Poster Banned

Riddles;8138023

You could try envelope-master.co.uk The quality not quite as good as … You could try envelope-master.co.uk The quality not quite as good as mailite etc but they are cheaper.

I will try these very good prices,

thank you. rep added. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2367
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710950

See more discussions