Groups

cheapest place to buy butter in bulk

hi there anyone know where I can buy butter in say 10 kg tub for a good price I found cheese around 5.99 for 2kg and 1.8 kg at wholesalers and burgers around 10.99 for 48 pack so was thinking there maybe a place to get butter cheaper in larger packs aswell but seen none in these wholesale shops for good price anything under 2.50per kg would be good

8 Comments

Unsalted Butter
    $900/1,000kg

Enough bulk?
    Edited by: "centurion01" 11th Oct 2016

Remember butter wont last aslong as say a burger u can freeze and 10kg is quite a lot to use

Banned

wow butter. I remember going to my mum's friends house, she had a little boy who use to snack on butter!!. every time my mum used to go my teeth used to cringe

You will be cheaper with a marg' spread unless you're selling posh burgers.

If it's for burgers that you're selling I wouldn't bother with butter. If your burgers are juicy enough they won't need buttering. Think of famous burger places they don't butter there burger buns do they

Original Poster

centurion01

Unsalted Butter $900/1,000kgEnough bulk?

​bit too much bulk lol around 10 kg a go would do

Original Poster

howarth3

If it's for burgers that you're selling I wouldn't bother with butter. If … If it's for burgers that you're selling I wouldn't bother with butter. If your burgers are juicy enough they won't need buttering. Think of famous burger places they don't butter there burger buns do they

​nothing do with burgers for making normal dinners mainly in curries and occasionally bread on a pan which u can't use magazines for a as they stick or that fake butter willow we also use olive oil but it tastes better with butter so probably use around 3 or 4kgs in a week

Original Poster

muddassarsardar

​nothing do with burgers for making normal dinners mainly in curries and o … ​nothing do with burgers for making normal dinners mainly in curries and occasionally bread on a pan which u can't use magazines for a as they stick or that fake butter willow we also use olive oil but it tastes better with butter so probably use around 3 or 4kgs in a week

​*margarine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 1179
      2. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget45
      3. Oil for Oak Doors33
      4. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?44

See more discussions