cheapest place to buy butter in bulk

Found 11th Oct 2016
hi there anyone know where I can buy butter in say 10 kg tub for a good price I found cheese around 5.99 for 2kg and 1.8 kg at wholesalers and burgers around 10.99 for 48 pack so was thinking there maybe a place to get butter cheaper in larger packs aswell but seen none in these wholesale shops for good price anything under 2.50per kg would be good
Community Updates
AskButter
8 Comments
Unsalted Butter
$900/1,000kg

Enough bulk?
Edited by: "centurion01" 11th Oct 2016
Remember butter wont last aslong as say a burger u can freeze and 10kg is quite a lot to use
wow butter. I remember going to my mum's friends house, she had a little boy who use to snack on butter!!. every time my mum used to go my teeth used to cringe
You will be cheaper with a marg' spread unless you're selling posh burgers.
If it's for burgers that you're selling I wouldn't bother with butter. If your burgers are juicy enough they won't need buttering. Think of famous burger places they don't butter there burger buns do they
centurion01

Unsalted Butter $900/1,000kgEnough bulk?

​bit too much bulk lol around 10 kg a go would do
howarth3

If it's for burgers that you're selling I wouldn't bother with butter. If … If it's for burgers that you're selling I wouldn't bother with butter. If your burgers are juicy enough they won't need buttering. Think of famous burger places they don't butter there burger buns do they

​nothing do with burgers for making normal dinners mainly in curries and occasionally bread on a pan which u can't use magazines for a as they stick or that fake butter willow we also use olive oil but it tastes better with butter so probably use around 3 or 4kgs in a week
muddassarsardar

​nothing do with burgers for making normal dinners mainly in curries and o … ​nothing do with burgers for making normal dinners mainly in curries and occasionally bread on a pan which u can't use magazines for a as they stick or that fake butter willow we also use olive oil but it tastes better with butter so probably use around 3 or 4kgs in a week

​*margarine
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants