Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Place To Buy CALL OF DUTY 4 (PS3).

Firstly, apologies for creating yet another "Help me find COD4 for cheaper than £40" thread, but I have already searched the previous requests and they all seem to have replies giving voucher codes or offers that are now out of date.

So yeah, I was wondering if someone could tell me where I can buy Call Of Duty 4 for the PS3 cheap, as every site I go to is listing it for £40.00. Now I am aware that there is a current "£5 off @ Gameplay" voucher, but I have already used that code once, and even if I create another account under another email address, it still doesn't let me use the code. I also know you can get it around £5 cheaper from eBay/Play.com Traders, but they're all US versions and I wouldn't be able to play my friends online then.

So any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!

5 Comments

£10 off next purchase on ebay when paying via paypal..... code is cheers2
    (Code only valid until 14/02/08)

or

thehut.com/hut…uct
    seems to be the cheapest new one which is in stock @ £39.93. Local ASDA same.

Original Poster

esclad;1549956

£10 off next purchase on ebay when paying via paypal..... code is … £10 off next purchase on ebay when paying via paypal..... code is cheers2(Code only valid until 14/02/08)

Thanks! Just wondering if you could post up a link as to where it says you get £10 off with your next eBay purchase if paying via Paypal. That seems to be a really good deal, but just want to make sure it is for real so I don't have to end up paying the full price.

EDIT: Just searched around about this and it seems that it's only working for some people:( I always delete those annoying eBay emails anyway so I'm not sure if I would be elegible for this voucher.

i have just searched back for the past week, i cant see it. It was definately on here a couple of days ago.

Original Poster

esclad;1550035

i have just searched back for the past week, i cant see it. It was … i have just searched back for the past week, i cant see it. It was definately on here a couple of days ago.

Thanks, but it's okay. I've already tried to use the code by attempting to buy a COD4 listing which requires immediate payment, which doesn't commit you to the item until you have paid for it. It says the code cannot be used from this Paypal account:x

So anyone know any other place where I can get COD4 cheap?

What does it matter that the GAME is a US version?
    It's the PlayStation NETWORK community you connect to (which will be the European one) that dictates who you play against.

All PS3 games are region free - US games will only be a problem if you're using a non-HD TV, so it will be PAL and it won't recognise the NTSC signal that is output. So long as you're connecting in 720p/1080i/1080p mode all region discs will work fine.

So, now that you can use a US disc, the cheapest I've seen it is £31.99 delivered
    movietyme.com/cat…586
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Family Spotify account11
      2. Legal advice22
      3. Washer Dryer44
      4. Samsung Galaxy S655

See more discussions