Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest place to buy Can of 'Air Duster' online

I'm looking for the cheapest place online to buy a can of 'air duster' for cleaning the dust out of Computers, VCRs etc.
    The cheapest i could find was maplin for £10.99 which was quite a bit more than i wanted to spend. Anybody any ideas of where i might get it cheaper??

12 Comments

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5165445

just google it? … just google it? http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4SUNA_enGB262GB263&q=air+duster&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=1112565214153996515&ei=Ga4FSsXpJKDNjAeHnaD6BA&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=2#ps-sellers

Ooh, i've not seen that bit of google before. Thanks :thumbsup:

lol no worries...i just searched air duster

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5165457

lol no worries...i just searched air duster

Unfortunately all of those look cheap but want to charge you vat and a minimum of £6.50 for next day delivery making it about £11 a can :roll:

littlesheepy;5165475

Unfortunately all of those look cheap but want to charge you vat and a … Unfortunately all of those look cheap but want to charge you vat and a minimum of £6.50 for next day delivery making it about £11 a can :roll:

yeah I just realised that myself....its mental!

perhaps ebay item number 330324131495 ?

£4.30

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5165513

perhaps ebay item number 330324131495 ?£4.30

I've just had a nosy at that and my first thought was 'i don't know the brand, i'm not sure' but then i thought it's a can of air for god's sake lol
    I think i may end up going for that. I'm certainly not paying £6 odd just for postage! :thumbsup:

littlesheepy;5165547

I've just had a nosy at that and my first thought was 'i don't know the … I've just had a nosy at that and my first thought was 'i don't know the brand, i'm not sure' but then i thought it's a can of air for god's sake lolI think i may end up going for that. I'm certainly not paying £6 odd just for postage! :thumbsup:

Yeah that is excessive...there is no other option to next day neither...well apart from the saturday ones that are £18 or something....If i was you I would perhaps spray a bit on some glass first just to make sure theres no residue left

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5165575

Yeah that is excessive...there is no other option to next day … Yeah that is excessive...there is no other option to next day neither...well apart from the saturday ones that are £18 or something....If i was you I would perhaps spray a bit on some glass first just to make sure theres no residue left

I will check it first, thanks. Don't want to knackered all my eletrical stuff :thumbsup: The postage on those others is ridiculous! I haven't seen any in any local shops to buy and save postage either. Luckily i have a 10% off ebay voucher too, so that will be useful

Have you tried f**ting on it lol

Original Poster

gr8h8me;5165658

Have you tried f**ting on it lol

lol strangely i haven't tried that! Although if this one i've ordered doesn't work i know what to try next :-D

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;5166546

do you want compressed air? asda have it £4.99 a tin

Cheers. Have ordered off ebay but if that's no use i'll try asda. Thanks :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)11
      2. BBQ Lighter Fuel or Gel11
      3. Customs charged too much for a little item!67

See more discussions