Cheapest place to buy Combi boilers online ?

Found 7th Jun
Any recommendations where the best place to buy valiant Combi boilers online that are the cheapest ?
Community Updates
AskBoiler
6 Comments
Don’t just consider the price of the boiler think of the price of fitting on top. A lot of plumbers will charge more to fit a boiler they are not fitting. As they are losing out on the profit they make on the boiler.

Try try your local plumb centre before trying online.
Invite a couple of local plumbing/heating engineers to give you a free quote, likely they will have the buying power to source boilers cheaper than you can, whether they pass that discount on to you is another matter, but you've nothing to lose.

mrcentralheating.co.uk/boi…ant is a good guide for prices though.
I hope you know what model you need as depending on what you need from a boiler may mean you need a different model. .i.e. if you have multiple mixer showers you will need a more powerful boiler, if you have lots of rooms too.
I hear soon you won’t be able to buy boilers unless you are Gas Safe registered!
ASongOfFireAndIce7th Jun

I hear soon you won’t be able to buy boilers unless you are Gas Safe r …I hear soon you won’t be able to buy boilers unless you are Gas Safe registered!

I think a few firms already impose that rule. Like Worcester Bosch.
bigweapon0715 m ago

I think a few firms already impose that rule. Like Worcester Bosch.

Yeah the father in law is gas safe and I recall a brief chat touching on this need to get the facts I think! It would make sense especially with something as important a boiler.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants