Expired

Cheapest place to buy genuine Timberland boots - the original type?

Found 13th Oct 2014
Hi,
Does anybody know where would be the cheapest reputable store to sell the 'Timberland 6inch Premium' boots I believe they're called?
Either in the 'Rust' or 'Wheat/Brown' colour if anybody could find anything I'd be very, very grateful!
Thank you all
Community Updates
20 Comments
They ain't cheap anywhere, it's all the same price. I bought it from Timberland store with 10% off with student discount.
I wondered whether anybody might know of a stockist that has a discount code or something which would be useful, ideally over 10%.
Thanks for your advice though!:)
What size?

USC has a couple at £112
Spartoo if you're below size 8

Zalando for size 9 (there should be a code for another fiver or tenner off somewhere)

Uttings a bit more expensive but a few more sizes

Quite a few sizes from this seller on eBay if you don't mind getting it there
Boundary Mill stores. They have stores in Colne, Walsall, Grantham, Newcastle and Sheffield.
I second the Boundary Mill suggestion. I bought some nice blue ones as well as the wheat ones for my missus for £40odd each.
Unfortunately the ones on Zalando are womens, I'm a size 9 and there aren't any available on any of them sites unfortunately but what a fantastic effort, I'm very grateful for the attempt!
The search goes on for now!:)
Lots of places on eBay sell these. If they don't arrive, you are covered by eBay guarantee as long as you paid with PayPal.
I'm just concerned that there are so many fakes circulating at the minute and if I'm spending so much I'd like to feel more assured they are 100% genuine
Does anybody else have any suggestions?
DealTech

I'm just concerned that there are so many fakes circulating at the minute … I'm just concerned that there are so many fakes circulating at the minute and if I'm spending so much I'd like to feel more assured they are 100% genuine

Understood, but you'd be able to tell by the stitching and logo if they were fake. Fair point though, I didn't realise people were faking Caterpiller boots! Whatever next...

edit, i mean Timberland! always get those two confused. haha.
Edited by: "espirit77" 15th Oct 2014
I'm not sure how easy it would be to tell and just don't want to risk it!:)
anyone else?:)
still no luck, anywhere I've found them I haven't found discount for, does anybody have any discount codes for relevant sites?
DealTech

still no luck, anywhere I've found them I haven't found discount for, … still no luck, anywhere I've found them I haven't found discount for, does anybody have any discount codes for relevant sites?

What you trying to save .... a tenner?

Just buy the damn boots!
looking for under £130, every penny counts!
DealTech

looking for under £130, every penny counts!

Have you tried flubit?
espirit77

Have you tried flubit?

heres just over £130

amazon.co.uk/gp/…YNX
Did you have any luck? If not and Depending where you live you could try the Timberland Factory Outlet store at Chesire Oaks. I bought a pair of wheat 6" for £60 about a year ago but I think they usually stock them. Mine were womens though. You could give them a call to see if its worth the trip - 0151 357 1359
You're joking! I was at Cheshire Oaks the day before I posted this and didn't even spot the Timberland shop!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants