Expired

Cheapest place to buy GHD IV?

Found 29th Oct 2008
I'm about to part with £119 though the GHD website for a set off these for my wife

Does anyone has any recommendations of anywhere cheaper?

Having trouble wading through all the fakes....

1. Ask
  2. GHD
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. GHD
14 Comments

Original Poster

£119.....crazy

I haven't even brushed/combed my hair in about 5 years :-D

i think boots are doing them for £98
boots.com/web…051

yea boots and amazon try boots with codes from the vouchers section

someone put a deal up for boots the other day £98 less a voucher and points brought them to about £68...im not sure who it was will try to think...

Original Poster

Cheers chaps

]This voucher saves 10% on £75

Meaning i've saved £30

Original Poster

louloo;3318630

someone put a deal up for boots the other day £98 less a voucher and … someone put a deal up for boots the other day £98 less a voucher and points brought them to about £68...im not sure who it was will try to think...

oooh that sounds even better

it was Octobergirl-pm her maybe? i cant find the deal but im sure she said she was ordering two as it was a good deal!

Original Poster

louloo;3318663

it was Octobergirl-pm her maybe? i cant find the deal but im sure she … it was Octobergirl-pm her maybe? i cant find the deal but im sure she said she was ordering two as it was a good deal!

pm'ed her just now

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

i would wait till weekend ans see if boots are doin it again

This company has them for £94.99 with free hair serum or mat and free uk delivery and another option is £99.99 and have both free gifts thermal hair serum and mat to sit/store them in plus free delivery!!:thumbsup: Just another option for you!
]http//ww…ons

Hope this helps

Lynne x

Lynneand1;3323026

This company has them for £94.99 with free hair serum or mat and free uk … This company has them for £94.99 with free hair serum or mat and free uk delivery and another option is £99.99 and have both free gifts thermal hair serum and mat to sit/store them in plus free delivery!!:thumbsup: Just another option for you!]http://www.lookfantastic.com/hair-care/electrical/hair-ironsHope this helpsLynne x

There is a 10% off voucher code for this company, try BTMYOFFERS it worked for me the other week. Great customer service.

if you do it via boots use a voucher to get extra points, then pop in store and buy soap and glory (singular products) using your points, you will then get a third off the s&g bits, if you spend £15 worth of your points on s&g you get a free miniatures set too! (basically 2 presents in one!)

Lynneand1;3323026

This company has them for £94.99 with free hair serum or mat and free uk … This company has them for £94.99 with free hair serum or mat and free uk delivery and another option is £99.99 and have both free gifts thermal hair serum and mat to sit/store them in plus free delivery!!:thumbsup: Just another option for you!]http://www.lookfantastic.com/hair-care/electrical/hair-ironsHope this helpsLynne x

Hi i found some new codes for the site i have quoted in the link above!!

£2 off a £20 spend - DING08
£4 off a £50 spend - DONG08
Free delivery on all orders - COMPSHIP

Hope these help you or someone else that is looking for GHD's! I couldn't see any expiry dates for them i got the codes from the vouchers section of plumprizes!

HTH

Lynne x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771963
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)76602
    3. Ashes thread(prizes)623
    4. A christmas wish44

See more discussions