Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest place to buy GHD IV?

I'm about to part with £119 though the GHD website for a set off these for my wife

Does anyone has any recommendations of anywhere cheaper?

Having trouble wading through all the fakes....

14 Comments

Original Poster

£119.....crazy

I haven't even brushed/combed my hair in about 5 years :-D

i think boots are doing them for £98
    boots.com/web…051

yea boots and amazon try boots with codes from the vouchers section

someone put a deal up for boots the other day £98 less a voucher and points brought them to about £68...im not sure who it was will try to think...

Original Poster

Cheers chaps

]This voucher saves 10% on £75

Meaning i've saved £30

Original Poster

louloo;3318630

someone put a deal up for boots the other day £98 less a voucher and … someone put a deal up for boots the other day £98 less a voucher and points brought them to about £68...im not sure who it was will try to think...

oooh that sounds even better

it was Octobergirl-pm her maybe? i cant find the deal but im sure she said she was ordering two as it was a good deal!

Original Poster

louloo;3318663

it was Octobergirl-pm her maybe? i cant find the deal but im sure she … it was Octobergirl-pm her maybe? i cant find the deal but im sure she said she was ordering two as it was a good deal!

pm'ed her just now

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

i would wait till weekend ans see if boots are doin it again

This company has them for £94.99 with free hair serum or mat and free uk delivery and another option is £99.99 and have both free gifts thermal hair serum and mat to sit/store them in plus free delivery!!:thumbsup: Just another option for you!
    ]http//ww…ons

Hope this helps

Lynne x

Lynneand1;3323026

This company has them for £94.99 with free hair serum or mat and free uk … This company has them for £94.99 with free hair serum or mat and free uk delivery and another option is £99.99 and have both free gifts thermal hair serum and mat to sit/store them in plus free delivery!!:thumbsup: Just another option for you!]http://www.lookfantastic.com/hair-care/electrical/hair-ironsHope this helpsLynne x

There is a 10% off voucher code for this company, try BTMYOFFERS it worked for me the other week. Great customer service.

if you do it via boots use a voucher to get extra points, then pop in store and buy soap and glory (singular products) using your points, you will then get a third off the s&g bits, if you spend £15 worth of your points on s&g you get a free miniatures set too! (basically 2 presents in one!)

Lynneand1;3323026

This company has them for £94.99 with free hair serum or mat and free uk … This company has them for £94.99 with free hair serum or mat and free uk delivery and another option is £99.99 and have both free gifts thermal hair serum and mat to sit/store them in plus free delivery!!:thumbsup: Just another option for you!]http://www.lookfantastic.com/hair-care/electrical/hair-ironsHope this helpsLynne x

Hi i found some new codes for the site i have quoted in the link above!!

£2 off a £20 spend - DING08
    £4 off a £50 spend - DONG08
    Free delivery on all orders - COMPSHIP

Hope these help you or someone else that is looking for GHD's! I couldn't see any expiry dates for them i got the codes from the vouchers section of plumprizes!

HTH

Lynne x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???22
      2. cheap glasses websites67
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?620
      4. Wallpaper and PVA55

See more discussions