Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Place To Buy HD-DVD's? (Online and Instore)

Just got my hands on a HD-DVD add-on for the 360 so im looking for cheap as chips HD-DVD's

Any help greatly appreciated

7 Comments

hmv online

Original Poster

stuntman9883;3941305

hmv online

Hmm theres not that many im after from there, plus id prefer instore HD-DVD's to online :thumbsup:

Thanks anyway

there are very few places that still sell HD-DVD in store. Gamestation still do them for approx - £3.99. otherwise you will have to go on line for them. He had a full on HD player, as wel as the 360 add on so i'm still shopping around for HD-DVD discs.
    there's always amazon, play.com, sendit.com, ebay, rdvd.co.uk, thehut.com.
    Make sure you shop around to get the best deal. you will find some places are selling for £3-£4. whilst others are selling the same thing for £10+

Original Poster

cathglend;3943097

there are very few places that still sell HD-DVD in store. Gamestation … there are very few places that still sell HD-DVD in store. Gamestation still do them for approx - £3.99. otherwise you will have to go on line for them. He had a full on HD player, as wel as the 360 add on so i'm still shopping around for HD-DVD discs.there's always amazon, play.com, sendit.com, ebay, rdvd.co.uk, thehut.com.Make sure you shop around to get the best deal. you will find some places are selling for £3-£4. whilst others are selling the same thing for £10+

Cheers, ill check them out. Ive already looked in my local Gamestation, theres about 7 titles all @ £2.99 but they're rubbish lol!

there are quite a few at gamestation website. more than the shops.

CEX do them as well, last time i was in my local in Coventry, they didn't have many.

Original Poster

cathglend;3943744

there are quite a few at gamestation website. more than the shops.CEX do … there are quite a few at gamestation website. more than the shops.CEX do them as well, last time i was in my local in Coventry, they didn't have many.

Ah but they're all £5+ at Gamestation, plus theres no CEX near me now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi phones46
      2. buy to let mortgage11
      3. Cheapest Amazon Prime subscription?11
      4. best place to buy batteries in bulk11

See more discussions