Expired

Cheapest Place To Buy Hunter Welly Socks?

Found 5th Dec 2013
Where abouts is the cheapest place I can buy Hunter Welly Socks?

(Please don't give me hassle about paying £10+ for a pair of socks)
Community Updates
AskSocksWellies
14 Comments
There was something about them from tkmaxx on here yesterday... £6 ish I think!
Yeah intending to have a look in Tk Maxx but not holding high hopes of it being nationwide

Any other options online?
tkmaxx st helens and tkmaxx liverpool
leelee6781

tkmaxx st helens and tkmaxx liverpool

This confirmed?
I bought some from both shops on Tuesday
leelee6781

I bought some from both shops on Tuesday

Nice one, were they all around £6.99 or was there like one pair at £6.99 and then rest £20?
Terrabytes

They are made in China and can be bought directly from China, but who … They are made in China and can be bought directly from China, but who knows how authentic these are.The plain fleece ones are around £6 delivered and the cable knit tops are just over £8 from AliExpress sellers.

Wouldn't trust anything off there to be genuine.
Also some in TK Maxx in Manchester Arndale on Tuesday. Lots of 'em on the queuing barrier near the till on the ground floor.
Edited by: "JonjoKincade" 6th Dec 2013
JonjoKincade

Also some in TK Maxx in Manchester Arndale on Tuesday. Lots of 'em on the … Also some in TK Maxx in Manchester Arndale on Tuesday. Lots of 'em on the queuing barrier near the till on the ground floor.

Nice one, looks like I'll be heading into town then

Did you notice if there was many around the £6.99 price?
smasha7

Nice one, looks like I'll be heading into town then :)Did you notice if … Nice one, looks like I'll be heading into town then :)Did you notice if there was many around the £6.99 price?

Junior sizes for £5 or £5.99. Adult sizes were £6 or £6.99. I couldn't bring myself to look at them for too long, I was annoyed I'd spent more than double that only 6 months ago. :-)
JonjoKincade

Junior sizes for £5 or £5.99. Adult sizes were £6 or £6.99. I couldn't bri … Junior sizes for £5 or £5.99. Adult sizes were £6 or £6.99. I couldn't bring myself to look at them for too long, I was annoyed I'd spent more than double that only 6 months ago. :-)

ha, think I'll be coming out with 9 or 10 pairs if there's any left
Saw somebody post this just now and thought I'd read somewhere that someone was looking for them - don't know how to paste the actual link but this is the description Hunter Welly Socks 20% off, free delivery and 12% quidco @ Cloggs
they had them in TKMaxx in Hastings on Thursday
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants