Expired

Cheapest place to buy NDS Lite thx

5 replies
Found 4th Aug 2008
Hi. can u plz help me find one. checked play.com thy do Nintendo DS Lite Guitar Hero: On Tour Bundle £114.99 Free Delivery
thank you

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Banned

gamestation.co.uk/cat…QBG

bundle with two selected games for £110.00....hope i helped :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Afro_Zombie;2672976

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/cat.asp?cat=ds&t=hardware&P36=9BWPXV&R36=7QBGbundle with two selected games for £110.00....hope i helped :thumbsup:

thx for that

but really looking for just NDSL to be honest
just with play.com bundle i can sell guitar heroes for 25 and get a voucher for 5 and get some quidco that make it very cheap

isnt the guitar heroes one limited edition, for that reason and fact guitar heroes suppose to be cool i'd buy the bundle

Banned

Jeffry24;2673049

thx for thatbut really looking for just NDSL to be honest just with … thx for thatbut really looking for just NDSL to be honest just with play.com bundle i can sell guitar heroes for 25 and get a voucher for 5 and get some quidco that make it very cheap

o sorry..i didn't realise that it wasn't an NDSL

good luck :thumbsup:

I have just bought a new DS Lite (without any games) for £73 from Littlewoods Direct catalogue. I joined as a new customer (if you already have an account with them you'll have to chat someone else up to do it for you), ordered the DS Lite for £99.99 and quoted code 'ZG381', which entitled me to £30 off my first order - then there was £3(ish) postage on top of that - voila £73 for a new DS Lite!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.22
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1437
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2544
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322852

See more discussions