Cheapest place to buy penny sweets?

Posted 17th Jan
Hi my daughter is having a party with 30 children and instead of party bags each child will be getting a little bag with pick and mix style sweets, just wondering if anyone knew the cheapest place to buy sweets in bulk. The only place I can think of is home bargains. TIA
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
If you can get hold of a card somewhere like Macro would be the best option. Somewhere that the shops buy in bulk
deleted2100705
Poundland have a great variety of sweets,bags are pretty large as well. Probably cost you around £20 in total
Thank you
Amazon. Search for penny sweets.
I personally haven't patronised them, but it came up in my Topcashback search

swizzels.com/sho…ets
They will be the same price everywhere.
JoeyJoJoJunior17/01/2020 21:44

They will be the same price everywhere.

Exactly this, if you want penny sweets they'll be the same price wherever you purchase them.
Keep an eye out for the likes of the swizzle or is it Barrett's tubs of sweets reduced in the supermarkets just now.

They have individual little packets of sweets such as black Jack's and swizzle packets too.

This may work out cheaper.
I noticed Home Bargains were selling tubs of sweets cheap, they were in the aisle where all the xmas sweets had previously been.
Checkout Hancocks cash and carry
Dyslexic_Dog17/01/2020 23:19

Exactly this, if you want penny sweets they'll be the same price wherever …Exactly this, if you want penny sweets they'll be the same price wherever you purchase them.

Well when you stop & think about it .. yeah
Still loads of Xmas tubs in discounter shops with sweets in them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants