Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Place To Buy *Real* Mountain Dew Online

Just wondering any website that was cheap to import the stuff??

Cheers in advance

6 Comments

Original Poster

Bump

TA Sports

Candy Jester

The Candy Jester is imported from America

Edited by: "missgem" 5th Mar 2011

Go to any oriental food store, they seem to have ut there... £1.50 for 2l. seen it inOxford, Birmingham & london. Its everywhere... horrible stuff though....

I want "TAB Clear"... REMEMBER THAT? CLEAR COKEMADE BY THE COCA COLA COMPANY
    Apologies for caps.

Banned

americansweets.co.uk/ame…asp

thats the real stuff not that remade energy crap they released here.

and americansweets (stateside candy) are very good i personally shop instore as about 10mins from me

Just had a quick read and apparently on wikipedia (it's not authoritative) the new mountain dew energy has more caffiene than the standard stuff (awesome), and that mountain dew comes caffiene free by default in canada (so, so wrong).

Anyway this has reminded me to post a mountain dew energy deal I saw. 75p/500ml at Premier food shops.

ascen

Just had a quick read and apparently on wikipedia (it's not … Just had a quick read and apparently on wikipedia (it's not authoritative) the new mountain dew energy has more caffiene than the standard stuff (awesome), and that mountain dew comes caffiene free by default in canada (so, so wrong).Anyway this has reminded me to post a mountain dew energy deal I saw. 75p/500ml at Premier food shops.

The new Mountain dew tastes like ASS. i was really excited, tried it, hate it.

Best bet for mountain dew is Asian (particularly middle eastern) supermarkets, they **** it over from Dubai.. Top notch!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767471
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions