Cheapest place to buy the Samsung Q80r soundbar

Posted 9th Mar
I have looked everywhere and the cheapest I can find it is via Samsung unidays at £719 new

I wouldn't mind like new condition but if anyone can find one cheaper than £719 I'd be grateful

I have seen a few about on Facebook marketplace and gumtree but they are either too far away from me or they want cash in hand and I'm looking to pay safe . don't want to be going to someone house on my own with £700 in my hand

The N850 is another option but apart from some bad condition ones on eBay I'm unable to find many of them around
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
£650 ebay 202812380995

Condition: Seller refurbished: Seller notes: “Ex-display model that has some cosmetic light cosmetic marks/damage here and there as pictured - A few light scuffs/marks on the Soundbar and on the fabric of the Subwoofer, but all unlikely to be noticable once installed. No effect whatsoever to its operation and has a 1-year warranty. Wall mounting kit not included.With the Remote Control, Power Cables and Manual.”

£685 on ebay 402100862978 1 remaining

Condition:
Opened – never used
“Grade A: Ex-display model, one or two light marks possible. May be repackaged. 1-year warranty.”
Edited by: "PenguinsForAll" 9th Mar
PenguinsForAll09/03/2020 10:12

£650 ebay 202812380995Condition: Seller refurbished : …£650 ebay 202812380995Condition: Seller refurbished : Seller notes: “Ex-display model that has some cosmetic light cosmetic marks/damage here and there as pictured - A few light scuffs/marks on the Soundbar and on the fabric of the Subwoofer, but all unlikely to be noticable once installed. No effect whatsoever to its operation and has a 1-year warranty. Wall mounting kit not included.With the Remote Control, Power Cables and Manual.”£685 on ebay 402100862978 1 remaining Condition: Opened – never used“Grade A: Ex-display model, one or two light marks possible. May be repackaged. 1-year warranty.”

Yea I checked these before. The first one has too much dents and marks for me and the second one is only £30 cheaper than a brand new one off Samsung unidays. But thanks anyway
What did you go for in the end or didn't you?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants