Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest place to buy wii motion plus?

Title says it all. Looking for a wii remote with motion plus inside for my wii, not my wiiu, but I think that they use the same remote anyway. Does this:
    ebay.co.uk/itm…93a
    look like the legit remote from nintendo or not?
    And this is for skyward sword. I found this deal:
    argos.co.uk/sta…JUN
    for a good price. Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy twilight princess and super smash bros brawl is too? Thanks.

3 Comments

May be complete useless info but last week I saw some in the bargain basket in ASDA for £15 with a game but could have been specific to that store, sorry can't be more help, just in case and all that....

(FYI: It was the Asda @ Broadheath, Altrincham)

Original Poster

Likely2

May be complete useless info but last week I saw some in the bargain … May be complete useless info but last week I saw some in the bargain basket in ASDA for £15 with a game but could have been specific to that store, sorry can't be more help, just in case and all that....(FYI: It was the Asda @ Broadheath, Altrincham)

Ah, the game might have been wii play motion. Not sure what the bargain basket is but if it's an in-store thing then I'm afraid I can't do that, that store is way too far haha. I might pop into some other Asdas close by, but most near me have a very weak wii collection, if at all. Still, thanks for the input.

Original Poster

Likely2

May be complete useless info but last week I saw some in the bargain … May be complete useless info but last week I saw some in the bargain basket in ASDA for £15 with a game but could have been specific to that store, sorry can't be more help, just in case and all that....(FYI: It was the Asda @ Broadheath, Altrincham)

Sorry for replying late again, I wanna bump up the thread, but do you think the eBay link looks genuine? Is it the official wii remote with motionplus built in? Or does it look like a really good fake, as I really do believe it looks official (but imported from Japan as you can see, hence the really cheap price).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media when moving house69
      2. Fitted Sheet66
      3. Good Sim only deals??57
      4. Digital ps4 games22

See more discussions