Cheapest place to buy Xbox One wireless controllers?

Found 4th Nov 2017
Bought an Xbox One S today and it came with a controller, but I was wondering where the cheapest place would be to buy more wireless controllers.

They seem to be fairly expensive even used, and I don’t know the best place to look.

Can anyone help?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Better off waiting for Black Friday as you won't find many going for sub £40.

Original Poster

LilHammerette4 m ago

Better off waiting for Black Friday as you won't find many going for sub …Better off waiting for Black Friday as you won't find many going for sub £40.

Thanks Have they been reduced in Black Friday before?

Go second hand. Just seen 1 for £20 in my local area. And 2 brand new blue ones for £30 each.

Shpock, gumtree and Facebook market place are good places.

EBay, then deny they arrived. Get them for free then... (that's a joke).

I second gumtree. And check several times a day.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone I’ll have a look. Never used gumtree or shpock or Facebook market place before, so this’ll be interesting

Dolphinzz2 h, 18 m ago

Thanks everyone I’ll have a look. Never used gumtree or shpock or F …Thanks everyone I’ll have a look. Never used gumtree or shpock or Facebook market place before, so this’ll be interesting

With gumtree..NEVER pay before you get the goods and make sure they work! Anyone wants to post it - forget it. They may be legit, but unlike EBay you have no comeback.

Shpock

Just check everyday, picked up 2 controllers for £20 as someones darling children had scratched the backs of them

or eBay, just a case of looking at the right times

Original Poster

mrty1 h, 15 m ago

With gumtree..NEVER pay before you get the goods and make sure they work! …With gumtree..NEVER pay before you get the goods and make sure they work! Anyone wants to post it - forget it. They may be legit, but unlike EBay you have no comeback.

That’s why I’ve steered clear of it before, after hearing all those sort of stories
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions