Groups

Cheapest Place To find this book.

"Introduction to Programming Visual Basic Using .NET"

18 Comments

Seems to be the cheapest ^^ find-book.co.uk/

Original Poster

emmajk42;1692338

Seems to be the cheapest ^^ http://www.find-book.co.uk/

thanks emma, damn was hoping to get it for about £15 somewere :(, Would rep, but says i need to spread before I rep back.

£4.97 delivered here. It's in my basket - I'll let it go now:

abebooks.co.uk/ser…3D9

comes from US, but these guys often deliver in a about a week in my experience

Some of the Amazon Market Place Traders are cheaper, used from £9.22 (+ £2.75 P&P), new from £13.84 (+ £2.75 P&P)

Abebooks have very high postage charges... have you checked that?

EDIT - oh i see you have included I thought they were higher than that. Maybe I'm thinking of another store.

harvie316;1692346

thanks emma, damn was hoping to get it for about £15 somewere :(, Would … thanks emma, damn was hoping to get it for about £15 somewere :(, Would rep, but says i need to spread before I rep back.

If you can wait a few days for it to ship from America, why not get it from one of the Amazon.co.uk sellers. Caimon is selling it new for £16.59 inc Postage. I have used them several times without any problem.

Of you can get a used 'like New' one for cheaper.

One word...good luck you'll need it

nightswimmer;1692370

If you can wait a few days for it to ship from America, why not get it … If you can wait a few days for it to ship from America, why not get it from one of the Amazon.co.uk sellers. Caimon is selling it new for £16.59 inc Postage. I have used them several times without any problem.

or, in case you missed it, here for £4.97 delivered.

abebooks.co.uk/ser…3D9

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;1692348

£4.97 delivered here. It's in my basket - I'll let it go … £4.97 delivered here. It's in my basket - I'll let it go now:http://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=1045336962&searchurl=an%3DWyatt%252C%2BDana%2BL%26sortby%3D3%26sts%3Dt%26x%3D10%26y%3D9comes from US, but these guys often deliver in a about a week in my experience

Ive ordred from here, took the 5-7day delivery option.

thanks everyone, Repped!

Original Poster

kiwinator;1692377

One word...good luck you'll need it

Good luck for what?

harvie316;1692384

Ive ordred from here, took the 5-7day delivery option.thanks everyone, … Ive ordred from here, took the 5-7day delivery option.thanks everyone, Repped!

Yay! I won! :-D

LOL it wasn't a comp! :lol:

Original Poster

just before I pay, anyone used these guys lol

emmajk42;1692395

LOL it wasn't a comp! :lol:

Yes, it was. For me anyway!

And OP, I've used them twice with no probs. Took the cheaspest delivery option both times, and seem to remember one was about a week to 10 days, the other a couple of weeks.

harvie316;1692397

just before I pay, anyone used these guys lol

Not used them, but they are a worldwide known merchant. Also have a google for discount codes.

And 5% quidco.

Try a search on the internet

The best way to search for a book is cut and pastthe title or the isbm in to : bookprice24.co.uk/

this site is great as it calucates the postage into the cost so you don't get any nasty suprises!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2595
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831531
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213627

See more discussions