Groups

Cheapest place to get a 2GB miniSD or microSD w/miniSD adapter?

Hey all, I'm looking to get a 2gb mini sd card for the KJAM phone I'm getting this week. The cheapest place ive seen them at is play.com for £7.99 delivered ( play.com/Mob…tml ) or dvd.co.uk for the same price. Theres one 20p cheaper on another site but its a no-brander (figure Sandisk or Kingston is worth the extra 20p)

Seems prices for these vary and change quite a bit so im wondering if you know of any better deals.

Cheers!

8 Comments

go for play cos you know they are offical at least

Yes I Agree With Above

Play.com vote here

Actually take the play.com print out and get pcworld to price match and giving 10% of the difference (not much but something) - BUT you get it there and then rather than waiting for delivery

Original Poster

nipperkipper;1813882

Actually take the play.com print out and get pcworld to price match and … Actually take the play.com print out and get pcworld to price match and giving 10% of the difference (not much but something) - BUT you get it there and then rather than waiting for delivery

I was thinking this myself but I can't see any mini or micro sd cards listed on pc world's website.

I might pop over there after work, else i'll order from play tonight.

thanks to all who've replied so far

Original Poster

Popped into PC World on the way home.. they only had regular SD and cards so Play.com it is.

Cheers!

Search for product code 568547 on pc worlds website

every store near to me has it in stock

Original Poster

emasu;1815567

Search for product code 568547 on pc worlds websiteevery store near to me … Search for product code 568547 on pc worlds websiteevery store near to me has it in stock

Cheers but that's microSD without a miniSD adapter (yep I saw them in-store yesterday). Shame the KJAM has to take miniSD like some other smartphones, micro would save a lot of hassle!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …252841
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523458
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1023
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846316

See more discussions