cheapest place to get a 3ds/3ds XL?

9 replies
Found 11th Aug 2016
*MANAGED TO FIX*

So basically my sister broke her 3DS (charging port) so I'm looking to find a new one for her but problem is I don't know what the cheapest place to get one or even where to get one so any suggestions would be appreciated it doesn't matter whether it's the new or old one or if it's preowned.

9 Comments

Cex
eBay
Gumtree
Amazon

Original Poster

adamsedge

CexeBayGumtreeAmazon

Had a look at cex and wasn't much good. Could get a new one for almost same price as some of them. eBay I'll have a look at. Same goes for Amazon. Gumtree not too keen on

I got mine from gumtree. Just see it charging and playing before you get it.

Original Poster

Had a look online in game. Apparently £1000+ is a good price

Dolphinzz

Had a look at cex and wasn't much good. Could get a new one for almost … Had a look at cex and wasn't much good. Could get a new one for almost same price as some of them. eBay I'll have a look at. Same goes for Amazon. Gumtree not too keen on

Just about to sell my 3ds xl.. Fully boxed with case... If that's anyhow for u?? Just going to check how much they sell for second hand.....

Original Poster

karene28

Just about to sell my 3ds xl.. Fully boxed with case... If that's anyhow … Just about to sell my 3ds xl.. Fully boxed with case... If that's anyhow for u?? Just going to check how much they sell for second hand.....

Let me know all I know about the prices of them is that the cheapest I've seen new is £139 I think it was so preowned would be a little cheaper

Dolphinzz

Let me know all I know about the prices of them is that the cheapest … Let me know all I know about the prices of them is that the cheapest I've seen new is £139 I think it was so preowned would be a little cheaper

Sent u a PM

Original Poster

karene28

Sent u a PM

Can't reply to it cause it says you don't have private messaging enabled

Original Poster

My sister has managed to fix hers now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113
    2. Any PS4 News Here29313891
    3. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before11
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2754

See more discussions