Cheapest place to get a 49ers nfl shirt ?

Posted 6th Dec 2019
I feel like there are discount codes around but I can't remember where. maybe subway ?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
deleted1965997
Let me know if you find any deals
If you dont mind 2nd hand try retromodern2 on ebay. He has loads of nfl stuff. I tend to pick the old reebok shirts for £12.

Check his descriptions / pics carefully though as some are in a terrible state but some are like new. Had about 10 shirts off him in the last couple of years and all been great and no-one could tell they were 2nd hand

Or if you want new it's probably fanatics.
Edited by: "m1keyp1key" 6th Dec 2019
m1keyp1key06/12/2019 11:46

If you dont mind 2nd hand try retromodern2 on ebay. He has loads of nfl …If you dont mind 2nd hand try retromodern2 on ebay. He has loads of nfl stuff. I tend to pick the old reebok shirts for £12. Check his descriptions / pics carefully though as some are in a terrible state but some are like new. Had about 10 shirts off him in the last couple of years and all been great and no-one could tell they were 2nd hand Or if you want new it's probably fanatics.

Ah it's for a present so would have to be new.

Read fanatics have first order codes but just signed up and they didn't email me one!!!
Let me check my emails, i'm sure there have been loads of 20% offs lately.
Try fan30 for 30% off but it doesnt apply to sale items. Min order £50. Not sure this code will stick work though.

If that doesnt work try 5PERCFAN for 5% off.

Or 5.75% back from topcashback
m1keyp1key06/12/2019 12:05

Try fan30 for 30% off but it doesnt apply to sale items. Min order £50. …Try fan30 for 30% off but it doesnt apply to sale items. Min order £50. Not sure this code will stick work though.If that doesnt work try 5PERCFAN for 5% off.Or 5.75% back from topcashback

Neither are working unfortunately, might just keep it in my shopping bag and hope i get emailed one. Still a few weeks to go !
Set up a new email account to see if you get first order money off code.
jez79406/12/2019 18:45

https://www.dhgate.com/product/san-francisco-men-women-youth-49ers-jersey/490967196.html

Need to get a real one for a present unfortunately ! If it was for me I'd just do that. Probably not enough time delivery too
Go on Facebook and the NFL UK group. There's a guy who's company bulk buy from the US. You get the better quality shirts not the poorly printed ones NFL Europe stock. Saves on shipping this way.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions