Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest place to get a Manchester Utd home t-shirt

As a Liverpool FC fan i don't believe im asking the cheapest place to get a Man utd shirt from, but its my dads 60th birthday soon & he supports them.

So any one finds a really cheap one let me know

cheers

8 Comments

I would have thought you would have been able to pick up a few thrown to the floor at either of the last two matches for free! (this joke actually coming from me that is a Man Utd fan!...some of us have a sense of humour!)

Original Poster

Lmao!!! maybe i should pop in to Old Trafford next week end when you draw to villa

Left some Rep as that was funny considering its from a Man Utd Fan

Littlewoods direct had some on offer, some half price

Banned

If you can wait until the end of the season, you can probably pick up a few cheap ones as they get sold and replaced with whoever wins the league.

Probably cheapest around the Manchester area what with all their fans living elsewhere

Banned

well aleast your dad has taste, lol.

mrfun1981;4768853

Lmao!!! maybe i should pop in to Old Trafford next week end when you draw … Lmao!!! maybe i should pop in to Old Trafford next week end when you draw to villaLeft some Rep as that was funny considering its from a Man Utd Fan

Noooooo Villa will lose again, Alex Ferguson will pay double the bribe that Rafael Benítez did last week to ensure Liverpool won There you go Martin O Neill, another season Villa are set to go without any silverware, you've nothing to play for, have some cash to loose the match ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband1112
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!22
      3. How to cancel Sky subscription68
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming35

See more discussions