Expired

Cheapest place to get a PS4?

Found 16th Jun 2014
Looking to buy a PS4 at some point in the next few weeks

Wondering where is the cheapest place to buy one, any deals, cashback or discount vouchers etc

1. Ask
  2. PS4
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. PS4
27 Comments

Decided against finance now?

Original Poster

Finance is still maybe an option. Just seeing what better offers I can get paying cash

shoptonet ebay £320

Use the hukd search bar.

Transformers

Alternatively for just £13 a week...... (_;)

Jesus. I knew they were bad, but a grand more than RRP?

That's pretty shameful.

Transformers

Alternatively for just £13 a week...... (_;)

Total payable £1,352.00
Back of the net

lumsdot

Total payable £1,352.00Back of the net

I'm gonna order 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs. £13 a week? That's a bargain!

miikeyblue

I'm gonna order 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs. £13 a week? That's a … I'm gonna order 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs. £13 a week? That's a bargain!

I know, it even comes with 'unlimited repairs, delivery & installation, and product insurance'. I think I'm going to post it as a deal. oO X)

Transformers

I know, it even comes with 'unlimited repairs, delivery & installation, … I know, it even comes with 'unlimited repairs, delivery & installation, and product insurance'. I think I'm going to post it as a deal. oO X)

Go on... I double dare you.

You can't turn down a double dare. That's the rules.

miikeyblue

Go on... I double dare you.

http://photo3.ask.fm/897/960/051/1280003007-1qc12gp-dg3htpkq5fb9kt5/original/nahyoureallright.jpg

ebay, oxfam.
Edited by: "Fic" 16th Jun 2014

Maybe used - just ensure it has receipt and is only a few months old, I got a great deal that way! Alternatively base seems to have some offers or shopto

Tree fiddy.

Original Poster

Was there not a deal here a week or 2 ago for £279? Doubt I will pick one up that cheap anytime soon though lol

Banned

Just get an argos card and deal with paying later.

Isme/very and use the 10% off for new customers if spreading payments makes it easier?

Original Poster

Already got a very and isme account as I've used the 10% codes for stuff before so that won't work

Neo1607

Already got a very and isme account as I've used the 10% codes for stuff … Already got a very and isme account as I've used the 10% codes for stuff before so that won't work

girlfriends name,parents?

The cheap way to own a console is to run a generation behind. So when the PS3 came out upgrade your PS1 to PS2. So run a PS3 now. You won't have to wait as long now as you can get a PS4 when the updated PS4(S) comes out.

But I'm missing out I hear you cry. Yes you are, buy a PC!

Original Poster

I own a gaming PC. But that doesn't get me PS4 exclusives. Will wait a couple of weeks till I move into my new house then I will buy one. Hopefully some good summer deals on by then

GAVINLEWISHUKD

The cheap way to own a console is to run a generation behind. So when the … The cheap way to own a console is to run a generation behind. So when the PS3 came out upgrade your PS1 to PS2. So run a PS3 now. You won't have to wait as long now as you can get a PS4 when the updated PS4(S) comes out.But I'm missing out I hear you cry. Yes you are, buy a PC!

Enjoy uncharted 4 in 2020!

Chr1sOfTheDe4d

Enjoy uncharted 4 in 2020!

Why will it be out by then! X)

Besides I'll get a PS4 when the updated one comes out Xmas 2016. So will only be 18 months behind.

I'll be OK anyway I have probably got enough steam games that I bought in sales to last me several years.

game do pre-owned ps4 for £299 on there website
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions