Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest place to get an xbox 360 wireless adapter

Looking for the cheapest place to get an xbox 360 wireless adapter, cheapest I can find is £37.98, can anybody beat that price? Thank's in advance.

8 Comments

Edit: nvm, didn't read it properly

Original Poster

no probs mate,
    dixons.co.uk/mar…379
    thats my cheapest, thank's anyway

kramvic;5721086

no probs mate,http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/product/seo/638379thats my … no probs mate,http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/product/seo/638379thats my cheapest, thank's anyway

If you don't mind waiting for postage, you can get it for $48.90 (free shipping), works out £30.16:

Link ]here

Original Poster

[QUOTE=Xb0xGuru;5721094]If you don't mind waiting for postage, you can get it for $48.90 (free shipping), works out £30.16:

Link ]here[/QUOHa ha, I don't mind waiting, but it's for my lad and he's bought xbox live, registered it and it keeps failing the connection test with a wired network, so he will want it asap, I also feel a bit guilty that I can't sort it for him, although I am ok with computers. Will give him the option when he comes in. Thank's again and some rep coming your way:thumbsup:

kramvic;5721160

it keeps failing the connection test with a wired network

Let me know what setup you have and I may be able to help with this ... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Got xbox arcade running a cable to a desktop, think it is the zone alarm that keeps stopping the connection, when I try and allow the ip address through ZA it changes the ip address every time I try to reconnect. Did have it up and running a few months back, but now having problems.

Def sounds like a Firewall issue. There should be an option to put the assigned IP for the 360 into the DMZ.

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;5723052

Def sounds like a Firewall issue. There should be an option to put the … Def sounds like a Firewall issue. There should be an option to put the assigned IP for the 360 into the DMZ.

Thank's again, but ordered a wireless adapter:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal45
      2. Are import charges payable on items from Play Asia and Yes Asia?11
      3. xbox live trial44
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please22

See more discussions