Groups

Cheapest Place to get Blackpool Pleasure Beach wristbands?

Just wondering if anyone knows the cheapest place to get Pleasure beach wristbands? Bus load of us going to blackpool this Saturday and few of us were going to pleasure beach first thing in the morning

Had a quick look on website but £27 per person seems quite expensive

6 Comments

Take a look at Tesco club card deals

Also it's cheaper if you pre book on website.

its £23 on the website, plus open until 7pm.

Anyone who has used the site, I'm trying to book for 29/10, wristbands are available but cant see an option to add AYCE wristbands or add the Speedy Pass... anyone able to advise on how to add these to booking?

Original Poster

Yeah seemed to look at wrong section, £23 instead of £27. Take it there is no cheaper offers or anything? I'm sure I've had offers before where it's been as low as £15.

Google ERS and SRS Blackpool Pleasure beach. Working for certain companies gets you a discount

bhaisab

its £23 on the website, plus open until 7pm.Anyone who has used the site, … its £23 on the website, plus open until 7pm.Anyone who has used the site, I'm trying to book for 29/10, wristbands are available but cant see an option to add AYCE wristbands or add the Speedy Pass... anyone able to advise on how to add these to booking?

When booking, select & add your wristbands to your basket, go to the bottom and press 'Continue to basket', then it should show all the extra supplements (AYCE food, Speedypasses etc.) you can add to your booking.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767465
      2. One thing you've forgotten810
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651

See more discussions