Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest place to get disposable cameras developed?

I've just found ten disposable cameras we had on the tables at our wedding five years ago, anyone know the cheapest place to get these developed? Is there anywhere that does them in bulk?

They could have some photos on of the wifes young cousin who died last year do really want to get them done for her

20 Comments

There used to be places you can send them to, not sure now to be honest.

I wouldn't hold much hope, we also did this 5 years ago and they were mainly of bums, or blurry. Not sure how well the film will last after 5 years

Original Poster

Yeah I did think some of the photos are going to be of bums and other stuff, being the lad he was we were hoping to find some funny pictures of him but not even sure if they would develop ok now

sancho1983

There used to be places you can send them to, not sure now to be honest.I … There used to be places you can send them to, not sure now to be honest.I wouldn't hold much hope, we also did this 5 years ago and they were mainly of bums, or blurry. Not sure how well the film will last after 5 years

sancho1983

There used to be places you can send them to, not sure now to be honest.I … There used to be places you can send them to, not sure now to be honest.I wouldn't hold much hope, we also did this 5 years ago and they were mainly of bums, or blurry. Not sure how well the film will last after 5 years

That's what I was thinking. I think it was tru-print or bonus print.

google.co.uk/sea…ost

If they have been stored in a cool dark place they will probably be fine. I've got some of these to develop as well. It might be a waste of £20 but so .

Original Poster

Yeah they've been in a box since the wedding, wouldn't have normally bothered getting then done as it could be a waste of money but there's a chance there could be some good pics of him on them

Banned

best to find somewhere that will put them on cd for you then you can simply print the ones you want i think it would work out a lot cheaper

tesco maybe do it
    Edited by: "churchill" 23rd Oct 2011

Original Poster

Yeah that would be good if somewhere did that

churchill

best to find somewhere that will put them on cd for you then you can … best to find somewhere that will put them on cd for you then you can simply print the ones you want i think it would work out a lot cheapertesco maybe do it

Banned

http://photos.truprint.co.uk/film-processing/index.html

5 films on cd for £2 seems great deal

churchill

http://photos.truprint.co.uk/film-processing/index.html 5 films on cd for … http://photos.truprint.co.uk/film-processing/index.html 5 films on cd for £2 seems great deal

Is that not plus original costs

Banned

dontasciime

Is that not plus original costs

oh maybe but hey you cant put a price on memories well in this case you can £2 plus original costs maybe

Boots charge £5.99 each for 24 and £2 or £3 to put on cd. If they are blank they will not charge you.

Banned

Got a disposable (36) done at Asda recently, think it was about a fiver.

Banned

souljacker

Found this site which seems … Found this site which seems reasonablehttp://www.disposablecamerasdirect.co.uk/shop3.php

£3.89 for just cd seems really good

Asda will put them on to CD for you, just had ours done from our wedding. You can then print any off that you may like as digital prints.

Original Poster

Problem is we don't have an asda here

Banned

souljacker

tesco?

Banned

souljacker

Mars?

Original Poster

master_chief

Mars?

No

Hi, where in asdas do they do them? never seen anything or is it only the big superstores???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1327
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial66
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334

See more discussions