Groups

Cheapest place to get flight simulator x

Hey guys.

I was hoping someone may be able to point me in the direction of the cheapest place to get the above for. I want to get it for my little cosin who wants to be a pilot!

Thanks in advance.

10 Comments

Original Poster

Sorry. Just realised this should be in deal requests. How do I move it?

Banned

Abz123;3677568

Sorry. Just realised this should be in deal requests. How do I move it?

Click this icon next to your post
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif

Report to mods

Try Amazon, ranges from £24.99 to £39.99 for the 2008 edition, how old is you little cousin? You do need a good graphics card for it to enable to get all the scenery

Original Poster

christinemerlot;3677771

Try Amazon, ranges from £24.99 to £39.99 for the 2008 edition, how old is … Try Amazon, ranges from £24.99 to £39.99 for the 2008 edition, how old is you little cousin? You do need a good graphics card for it to enable to get all the scenery

He's 15. Im not sure if he does have a good graphics card though.

Just asked my Hubby who is really into Flight Sim, and he suggests if you don't have a powerful CPU and good graphics card, then go for the 2004 version of flight sim. Hope this helps - borders, and Play.com have it for £17.99 and Amazon have it for £14.67 free delivery, he can always buy add ons iif/when he updates his computer, This is the best one for starters

Google earth = free.

Banned

Benjimoron;3677891

Google earth = free.

Not quite in the same league as Flight Simulator X :roll:

I agree with getting the 2004 version though, I can run it on full settings and looks amazing. Just the bloom effects and dynamic lighting really hammers the graphics card

lumoruk;3677913

Not quite in the same league as Flight Simulator X :roll:

Maybe not, but it's the cheapest price for a flight sim, unless you can find one which pays you??

Original Poster

christinemerlot;3677882

Just asked my Hubby who is really into Flight Sim, and he suggests if you … Just asked my Hubby who is really into Flight Sim, and he suggests if you don't have a powerful CPU and good graphics card, then go for the 2004 version of flight sim. Hope this helps - borders, and Play.com have it for £17.99 and Amazon have it for £14.67 free delivery, he can always buy add ons iif/when he updates his computer, This is the best one for starters

Thanks for that. I guess that is the best one to get then. One more present sorted. Cheeers!

Abz123;3678906

Thanks for that. I guess that is the best one to get then. One more … Thanks for that. I guess that is the best one to get then. One more present sorted. Cheeers!

Get him something else and use the free one on google earth. That way he gets 2 presents.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions