Cheapest place to get Gateway cards for 3DSs?

Found 22nd Jan 2015
About to buy a 3DS XL and then I realised, I have no idea where I can get a cheap gateway card!
Any ideas? (Yes, I am buying one with FW 4.3)
Community Updates
AskCard
8 Comments
R4 cards for u, look them up on face book with that user name, takes paypal very quick delivery and is cheap, more importantly they were the only place were i could find one.
Original Poster
im only seeing R4 cards for sale there, no Gateway cards.
there are other cards out now, as they work with any firmware not just with 4.5 or below, r4 cards will work if you get the 3ds version
MyBigToe

im only seeing R4 cards for sale there, no Gateway cards.

Then you have got me, is that a brand of card or does it do something other then the R4? The one from the link I provided worked great on my sons xmas 3dsxl with the latest firmware on.
Original Poster
That teensy site is the most expensive I've seen a Gateway for so far, and Wizza thanks, I was unaware of that!
Argoj, the R4 cards for u page seems to only sell games for the Nintendo DS, whereas I'm looking for one for 3DS games.
MyBigToe

That teensy site is the most expensive I've seen a Gateway for so far, … That teensy site is the most expensive I've seen a Gateway for so far, and Wizza thanks, I was unaware of that!Argoj, the R4 cards for u page seems to only sell games for the Nintendo DS, whereas I'm looking for one for 3DS games.

If you message him he will give you a price for 3ds, the one I bought cam with 2000 games with a mixture of 3ds and ds.
Any sale on?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants