Groups
    EXPIRED

cheapest place to get iron on transfer paper

Banned
    am looking to design some thing for my daughter to iron on to a pillows for her

does any one know whats the best paper or things to use

where can i get them online and offline for locally

based in aberdeen

3 Comments

I think I was paying £25 for a hundred sheets many years ago , still have loads left .I bought a heat transfer press then lost interest . There is one or two free programs for your PC in order for you to design and print your t-sirt design .The program allows you to reverse your printout so it looks right on your shirt . An early version of Paint Shop Pro would be ideal .Washing is a bit tricky , always reverse the garment and use a light wash , reverse when ironing . The design will eventually fade off but should still last a while before it does .

Original Poster Banned

ricko;3459349

I think I was paying £25 for a hundred sheets many years ago , still … I think I was paying £25 for a hundred sheets many years ago , still have loads left .I bought a heat transfer press then lost interest . There is one or two free programs for your PC in order for you to design and print your t-sirt design .The program allows you to reverse your printout so it looks right on your shirt . An early version of Paint Shop Pro would be ideal .Washing is a bit tricky , always reverse the garment and use a light wash , reverse when ironing . The design will eventually fade off but should still last a while before it does .

if you still have some sheets left can i buy some off you as pc world was charing 8 for 5 and 14 for 10. i am only looking for 4 really

its for putting a design on to pillow cases for my daughter
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      2. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      3. Kitchen tap replacement33
      4. Biscuit addiction1025

See more discussions