Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Place To Get Kids Posters

Want posters for my little boys room, fireman sam, bob the builder, solar system, trucks, diggers etc etc.

I have tried the works, supermarkets, street vendors, amazon etc.

Thanks in advance, nik

11 Comments

£1 shop? my son has all laminated ones from there..maps, maths and characters all £1

if you cant get them i can look what they have and post for you? theyre good quality, strong.

i wasnt sure which £ shop but im sure poundworld was one i got them from, not sure wh
    at the other shop i got them from is called..
    Edited by: "plumberman01" 13th Feb 2011

Original Poster

plumberman01

£1 shop? my son has all laminated ones from there..maps, maths and … £1 shop? my son has all laminated ones from there..maps, maths and characters all £1if you cant get them i can look what they have and post for you? theyre good quality, strong.i wasnt sure which £ shop but im sure poundworld was one i got them from, not sure what the other shop i got them from is called..

Ooooh thanks hun, will check it out

nikkib123

Ooooh thanks hun, will check it out

if you dont have them locally call warrington or birchwood stores and ill pop and get them for you? I have a tube thing to post em x

Original Poster

plumberman01

if you dont have them locally call warrington or birchwood stores and ill … if you dont have them locally call warrington or birchwood stores and ill pop and get them for you? I have a tube thing to post em x

Warrington just down the road from where I work but thanks for the offer, much appreciated

99p store have LOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS

Original Poster

farhadmaster

99p store have LOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS

Don't think they have them round here? Is it a southern chain?

nikkib123

Warrington just down the road from where I work but thanks for the offer, … Warrington just down the road from where I work but thanks for the offer, much appreciated

oh well good-it was the big new one on bridge street..and birchwood both stores..i got maths/tables/maps..but they had solar system/characters/human body etc..loads of choice

dnooo.

Original Poster

plumberman01

oh well good-it was the big new one on bridge street..and birchwood both … oh well good-it was the big new one on bridge street..and birchwood both stores..i got maths/tables/maps..but they had solar system/characters/human body etc..loads of choice

Perfect, thats all I need now to finish his room, thanks so much

Try Local library.. i got my sons from there... they were around £1...

Original Poster

champshalai

Try Local library.. i got my sons from there... they were around £1...

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover66
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      4. Iptv814

See more discussions