Groups
    EXPIRED

CHEAPEST PLACE TO GET NORTON INTERNET SECURITY ?

Simple question really .... My Norton internet has run out of sub . Where the cheapest I can get it ?

Thanks for any replies

9 Comments

Argos have it for 19.99..tesco some times have it for around £24 or amazon

Original Poster

leejay

Argos have it for 19.99..tesco some times have it for around £24 or amazon

thanks for the reply

Ive seen a digital copy on vegascart for £14.99 for the 1 pc as a digital copy . I bought it from them last year so I know they are ok.

vegascart.co.uk/sym…ad/

and its on amazon for 2013 version for £13.95 , which will still work as a physical copy

Was hoping to pick up cheaper if possible
    Edited by: "TALON1973" 14th Jul 2014

Does it have to be Norton? Some free internet security suites are often just as good and less resource consuming as Norton.

Original Poster

MichyM

Does it have to be Norton? Some free internet security suites are often … Does it have to be Norton? Some free internet security suites are often just as good and less resource consuming as Norton.

That was a common saying about Norton in a lot of previous years. But Having tried avg a couple of years ago , I find from experience you get what you pay ( or don't ) for . Norton is nowhere near I resource hungry as it was back in the day. And I found 2013 version to be VERY effective.

But as with all security stuff , it comes down to what sites you visit

Norton isn't worth it anymore, there are plenty of free anti-virus software out there which are equal/better than norton, for example Avast!
    Save your money on something worth while, just please for the love of God don't get Norton, my HP laptop had Norton installed and it was absolute garbage, popping up every 2 minutes...

Original Poster

Huehuehue

Norton isn't worth it anymore, there are plenty of free anti-virus … Norton isn't worth it anymore, there are plenty of free anti-virus software out there which are equal/better than norton, for example Avast!Save your money on something worth while, just please for the love of God don't get Norton, my HP laptop had Norton installed and it was absolute garbage, popping up every 2 minutes...

Lol .. well I don't know what your up to but Norton hardly bothered me

I'm sure they never once asked for opinions on Norton, just where to buy it....

It is s***e by the way

haha

Original Poster

gr8t1

It is s***e by the wayhaha

LOL ... and backing that up with ????

eBay I would say, I've seen a 2014 3 licence retail pack for £14.99 and a 1 licence retail pack for £9.99.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress913
      2. Best supermarket Disaronno?89
      3. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?34
      4. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)22

See more discussions