Cheapest place to get offical iPhone earphones?

Found 10th Dec 2009
Hey, Well my iPhone heads broke today so I need a new pair. I need to have he iPhone ones as I always use the voice control on it so no apple ones are a nono. I'm abit apprevisve on buying online as I don't want to buy fakes so where are the cheapest offical ones please?

Thanks

mum2b.

6 Comments

Banned

ive got a some still sitting in the wrapper in my iphone 3gs box
i dont need them as my iphone got stolen
yours for £10 let me know if your interested and ill do a FS thread :thumbsup:

is it still under 12 mnths from apple if so make an app go to apple shop and they will swap em i did that =] x

xbecky07x;7182596

is it still under 12 mnths from apple if so make an app go to apple shop … is it still under 12 mnths from apple if so make an app go to apple shop and they will swap em i did that =] x

This ^ or do it online (£16 deposit, i've done it many times, theyre cheap tat, the pair i got last week are already faulty).

Unless you broke them yourself of course.

Banned

t0mm;7182608

This ^ or do it online (£16 deposit, i've done it many times, theyre … This ^ or do it online (£16 deposit, i've done it many times, theyre cheap tat, the pair i got last week are already faulty).Unless you broke them yourself of course.

£16 deposit?

guv;7182627

£16 deposit?

Yep.. If you dont return the faulty ones in 10 days the 'hold' they put on your credit card is debited for the new ones.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on selling an iPhone?11
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…11
    3. Advice on a decent second-hand DSLR11
    4. arome therapy diffusers22

See more discussions