Cheapest place to get ps plus 12 months?

Found 19th Feb
I would like to get it for £30

5 Comments

Don't buy it through psn store they have been hacked this is why I stick with Xbox but no doubt they will be hacked soon

CDKeys.com will get you close. £34.89 at the moment and you will usually get an additional 5% off if you like them oh Facebook

buy ps credit on here for 75-80% face value then buy it on ps store. that's the only way you will get it for around £30 unless you find someone on here willing to sell for that price

puddles9999

Don't buy it through psn store they have been hacked this is why I stick … Don't buy it through psn store they have been hacked this is why I stick with Xbox but no doubt they will be hacked soon

Wow your educated aren't you? 2.5 million users data was stolen , and xbox users were also stolen. Stick with Xbox...the console outsold 5 to 1 at what point areyou even answering his question? Enjoy scalebound

CDKEYS or electronic first best place atm to buy PS+

Jonwilkie

Wow your educated aren't you? 2.5 million users data was stolen , and … Wow your educated aren't you? 2.5 million users data was stolen , and xbox users were also stolen. Stick with Xbox...the console outsold 5 to 1 at what point areyou even answering his question? Enjoy scalebound ;)CDKEYS or electronic first best place atm to buy PS+

Sorry just giving you a heads up a no Xbox is rubbish for protection data thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions