Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Place to Get R4 DS?

Where is the cheapest place (including delivery) to get an R4 for the DS lite, preferably with a memory card as well. It needs to be a decent quality one i can definately rely on.

Thanks in advance

11 Comments

try dealextreme-U S company but never had any probs -also free delivery

Original Poster

in bit of a hurry, whats best in uk?

Yeah, + 1 for deal extreme, why do you want the R4 though? My advice would be to get the ]TTDS + 2gb for $16.24

Alot of local computer shops are stocking the 2gb versions (non sdhc) but they'll be charging around the £25 mark. I got mine from r4ds.co.uk/ and Deal Extreme.

You could buy from DealExtreme or Focalprice and pay for express shipping to cut your wait time. Would probably still work our cheaper than a UK company too.

Try classifieds section of AVForums too. They're allowed to be sold there afaik.

Hi, We found TeckNet online about the best and quick delivery as well

might order a couple too, ta for the info

the saint has all the info you will ever need..

helped me a great deal last week.. i'll PM you mate.. :thumbsup:

WallyUK;6735764

Yeah, + 1 for deal extreme, why do you want the R4 though? My advice … Yeah, + 1 for deal extreme, why do you want the R4 though? My advice would be to get the ]TTDS + 2gb for $16.24

ill second this and deal extreme do post quickly regards

I always get mine off Amazon and had some great deals.

I know that stalls in some Shopping centres do them for about a tenner....def know there in the Metro centre.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions