Expired

Cheapest Place To Have Tag Heuer Watch Serviced?

Found 16th Aug 2006
I've just come back from a few weeks away on an Outward Bound type holiday. My Tag watch has taken a bit of a beating whilst being away and has aquired a few scratches etc. I'd like to get the watch serviced as they apparently take the watch apart and buff out sratches etc but my local Watches of Switzerland (Cardiff) want £145 and it will take 6-8weeks!!

Does anyone know of any alternatives to getting my Tag Watch serviced? Appreciate your help with this one - Mark.

2 Comments

Try a pro watch forum... for my omega i go to ]chronocentric.com as there's a dedicated forum on there.. That is a lot of money though.

PS with my watch, it came with first service free anyway, so maybe you could try blagging that at the shop you bought it at??

I was told by two different shops in Blue Water £140 is standard. Unfortunately that's how much Tag charges not the shop. The shop is obliged to organise the service if they are an official Tag dealer.

I think saving money will be very difficult in this case.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Samsung S8 Case312
    2. Anyone know where to buy cheap braided lightning cables for iPhone please?44
    3. Any recommend PC Speakers?36
    4. Any android box that will support android updates11

See more discussions