Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Place To Have Tag Heuer Watch Serviced?

I've just come back from a few weeks away on an Outward Bound type holiday. My Tag watch has taken a bit of a beating whilst being away and has aquired a few scratches etc. I'd like to get the watch serviced as they apparently take the watch apart and buff out sratches etc but my local Watches of Switzerland (Cardiff) want £145 and it will take 6-8weeks!!

Does anyone know of any alternatives to getting my Tag Watch serviced? Appreciate your help with this one - Mark.

2 Comments

Try a pro watch forum... for my omega i go to ]chronocentric.com as there's a dedicated forum on there.. That is a lot of money though.

PS with my watch, it came with first service free anyway, so maybe you could try blagging that at the shop you bought it at??

I was told by two different shops in Blue Water £140 is standard. Unfortunately that's how much Tag charges not the shop. The shop is obliged to organise the service if they are an official Tag dealer.

I think saving money will be very difficult in this case.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car MOT11
      2. Which MacBook?22
      3. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …55
      4. Xiaomi phones57

See more discussions