Cheapest please for lg 43uj630v

Found 18th Feb
Hi, can anybody find this tv cheaper than £350? That seems to be the standard price everywhere. Just wondering if anybody knows of any discount codes for anywhere that’s selling it such asTesco, Currys, Richer sounds etc
thanks
Community Updates
AskElectronics
9 Comments
Are you looking for cheapest or cheaper? Why are so many requests posted here equivocal? Title suggest cheapest but text body suggests cheaper. Amazon have it for 348.21 GBP amazon.co.uk/LG-…78R . It is CHEAPER but I don't know if it CHEAPEST, so I cannot help you in that regard.
Bloody hell dave I’m just wondering if anybody’s seen the tv cheaper recently or knows of a code for anywhere that sells it. Don’t over complicate it for your own amusement
Edited by: "howarth3" 18th Feb
howarth31 m ago

Bloody hell dave I’m just wondering if anybody’s seen the tv cheaper rec …Bloody hell dave I’m just wondering if anybody’s seen the tv cheaper recently or knows of a code for anywhere that sells it. Don’t over complicate it for your own amusement

It wasn't for my own amusement! You specified cheapest and cheaper. Which one do you want? I am not Mystic Meg.
As you have already found it for £348.21 we now know there is in fact a cheaper price then £350 therefore If you found the cheapest that would satisfy both of my requests of being both the cheapest and cheaper than £350 wouldn’t it.
howarth33 m ago

As you have already found it for £348.21 we now know there is in fact a …As you have already found it for £348.21 we now know there is in fact a cheaper price then £350 therefore If you found the cheapest that would satisfy both of my requests of being both the cheapest and cheaper than £350 wouldn’t it.

I don't know because the price I found may not be the cheapest. I may be able to find an even lower price. You're not a native English speaker are you?
howarth313 m ago

As you have already found it for £348.21 we now know there is in fact a …As you have already found it for £348.21 we now know there is in fact a cheaper price then £350 therefore If you found the cheapest that would satisfy both of my requests of being both the cheapest and cheaper than £350 wouldn’t it.

By the way, I'm just winding you up. So many people here post requests and fail to specify exactly what is required. I THINK I know what you meant but this goes to show how incorrect use of nomenclature/grammar/punctuation can make a mockery of a statement.
Cheers Dave. Any idea where to find this tv cheaper than £348.21?
howarth336 m ago

Cheers Dave. Any idea where to find this tv cheaper than £348.21?

The lowest price I can find for this item in new condition is £314.90 from Hughes Outlet in eBay ebay.co.uk/itm…368 . However, be aware that this is an open-boxed item but the retailer has described the condition as "Please note this is a box opened item in as new condition. The box is in a tatty condition". If this is not acceptable, then the Amazon price I quoted earlier, is the next cheapest I could find (but may not be the cheapest available).
Edited by: "DaveTaylor" 18th Feb
Quidco doing 5% cashback with Currys until tomorrow.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants